FORUMS

Moto X Style, Moto X Play and Moto G Forums Are Here!

The latest family members of the new generation of Motorola devices are … more

Galaxy Unpacked: What is Samsung Going to Unveil?

Amidst all the hype of the OnePlus 2 and the rain of Moto 2015 news, Samsung tried … more

Arrow Launcher: Good Effort Without Direction

Microsoft’s Android expansion has been well received on the productivity front, but … more

Two New Moto X and New Moto G – Specs & Details

Today’s Moto event just ended and now we have a clear look at all of … more

[SCRIPT] ROM Cleaner v1.1 | Remove Bloatware | Backup Apps | Add Custom Apps/Mods

5,607 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,223
 
By Patrics83, Recognized Developer on 25th March 2012, 04:57 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
19th April 2012, 02:52 PM |#41  
MarckX's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,282
 
Donate to Me
More
jab
BTW Shouldn't this be in Development section
 
 
19th April 2012, 02:58 PM |#42  
Patrics83's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Gothenburg
Thanks Meter: 8,223
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarckX

BTW Shouldn't this be in Development section

I've sent a PM but I guess the mods in this section is lazy

(....or busy)
The Following User Says Thank You to Patrics83 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th April 2012, 03:23 PM |#43  
malybru's Avatar
Forum Moderator
London
Thanks Meter: 13,950
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrics83

I've sent a PM but I guess the mods in this section is lazy

(....or busy)

Hi,

I think I saw a list of mods and forums.
I did not notice a mod for TFP201 forum.

19th April 2012, 03:42 PM |#44  
MarckX's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,282
 
Donate to Me
More
Congrats on your 2K+ Thx, mate.... you must be doing something right... I guess
Last edited by MarckX; 19th April 2012 at 03:50 PM.
19th April 2012, 03:51 PM |#45  
Patrics83's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Gothenburg
Thanks Meter: 8,223
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarckX

Congrats on your 2K+ Thx, mate.... you must be doing something right... I guess

Thanks mate!

Or I should do something else

I go and ask my wife....

Edit: the funny thing is that I'm out of thx now haha
The Following User Says Thank You to Patrics83 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th April 2012, 04:02 PM |#46  
MarckX's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,282
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrics83

Thanks mate!

Or I should do something else

I go and ask my wife....

Edit: the funny thing is that I'm out of thx now haha

LOL, np mate, I got tnxed enough by you already!!!

ps.... I'm posting via PC and do my tnx on my DHD... out of thx as well .... haha
19th April 2012, 07:22 PM |#47  
poetter747's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 38
 
More
Hi there,

Has anyone tried this on a TF101?

If not, is it worth trying or isn't it possible to work on TF 101?

Gesendet von meinem Desire HD mit Tapatalk 2
19th April 2012, 07:24 PM |#48  
Patrics83's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Gothenburg
Thanks Meter: 8,223
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by poetter747

Hi there,

Has anyone tried this on a TF101?

If not, is it worth trying or isn't it possible to work on TF 101?

Gesendet von meinem Desire HD mit Tapatalk 2

No one ever reported it... But I'm pretty sure it will.

Let us know the result.

Edit: I can guarantee it won't break anything at least... More like that we need to edit the ROMCleaner.txt

Sent from my HTC One X
Last edited by Patrics83; 19th April 2012 at 10:18 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Patrics83 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 02:11 PM |#49  
MarckX's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,282
 
Donate to Me
More
Can someone give us some (valuable) feedback on using these scripts this on AOKP? It would be much appreciated, since - and I think I'm crossing a line now - the devs are getting a bit desperate of the poor number of reactions in this thread. And yeah, I wanna know as well, before I'm going to add some more lines to the ROMCLeaner.txt and try to clean Gapps as well...

C'mon guys, give me a reason to continue this. It would be a shame of all the work the devs have done to please us all

Cheers!

PS I think we've landed in the wrong dev thread ..... TF101 should be TF201???..... LOL
Last edited by MarckX; 23rd April 2012 at 03:42 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to MarckX For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 04:05 PM |#50  
Patrics83's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Gothenburg
Thanks Meter: 8,223
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarckX

Can someone give us some (valuable) feedback on using these scripts this on AOKP? It would be much appreciated, since - and I think I'm crossing a line now - the devs are getting a bit desperate of the poor number of reactions in this thread. And yeah, I wanna know as well, before I'm going to add some more lines to the ROMCLeaner.txt and try to clean Gapps as well...

C'mon guys, give me a reason to continue this. It would be a shame of all the work the devs have done to please us all

Cheers!

PS I think we've landed in the wrong dev thread ..... TF101 should be TF201???..... LOL

Haha, well spotted sir

I've sent a PM to the mods... Lets just wait and see
The Following User Says Thank You to Patrics83 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 04:43 PM |#51  
malybru's Avatar
Forum Moderator
London
Thanks Meter: 13,950
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarckX

PS I think we've landed in the wrong dev thread ..... TF101 should be TF201???..... LOL

D'oh!

The Following User Says Thank You to malybru For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes