8.9 case

Search This thread

asestar

Oct 25, 2010
Lillestrøm

RJV3

Mar 8, 2012
New York City
Can anyone recommend a case that is of a similar style to otterbox commuter series cases but also doubles as a stand?

Sent from my GT-P7310 using Tapatalk 2

Jnn1

Nov 10, 2010
I don't think you missed much. If you look at all the other posts by Raybox, he just posts accessories of all gadgets here and there. Besides, the pictures show the official Samsung book cover case which is made of plastic, yet the post title says it's leather. my hunch is if you ordered it, you won't get what you see in the pics.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using xda premium

luisant

Feb 21, 2009

I don't think you missed much. If you look at all the other posts by Raybox, he just posts accessories of all gadgets here and there. Besides, the pictures show the official Samsung book cover case which is made of plastic, yet the post title says it's leather. my hunch is if you ordered it, you won't get what you see in the pics.

Sent from my GT-P7310 using xda premium

I ordered it yesterday to try it for you guys ;)
The order changed to "Complete" and it says its shipped, but I didn't yet receive a tracking number (paid 2$ extra for that).

Will keep you updated!

edit: I finally received a tracking number (hongkongpost). Took very long but the customer service was great and apologized for the inconvenience. Now I'm eagerly waiting for the shipment ;)

Last edited:

conifer

Dec 14, 2010
Poetic Leather Case - 17.95 w/FS

I'm still waiting for the Chinese Ipad-style case I ordered from eBay, which was supposed to arrive 2 days ago. But......

I just received my Poetic(TM) Stand Leather Case with Angle Adjustable for Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9" that I found on ebay. Shipping was very fast (3 days) but the seller never responded to an email I sent before purchase!

I had a Moko imitation leather case similar to this on my last tablet, and the Poetic is far, far better quality. The tabs on the sides of the tablet fit perfect whereas the Moko was a bit off. And the finish on the Moko started scuffing off of one corner after a couple weeks.

If you are interested in this style case, the eBay Item Number is 110939391633.

Sorry, can't post a direct url since I'm a newbie on this forum.

Top Liked Posts