Originally Posted by X_N_
Yes the 4G still turns on.
Sent from my PC36100 using XDA
This is not confined to this ROM or even this version of the OS and could be caused by an app that was installed. I've seen reports of toggle widgets causing it. Also personally seen this happen when batch restoring apps & data via Titanium Backup.
A clean install will fix the issue, but it may come back after restoring/installing apps. I recommend:
1) back up all of your apps (and/or nandroid)
2) Wipe all and do clean install
3) Immediately after flashing, check to see if issue remains
4) If not, restore apps (without data) one at a time, testing to see if the issue comes back after each one.
5) After apps are restored, restore the data for the apps you need to restore data to (only), one at a time, testing each time.
That procedure should help you track down the culprit.
Originally Posted by mahootzki
Never had the issue before. Wish I knew how to change those values.
Sent from.... Who cares, it's here now!!
Easiest way is to use ROM Toolbox (or similar). It's under the Performance tab.
My Projects | Donate
HTC Evo 4G (Supersonic): AlterROM Redux (DEPRECATED)
HTC Evo 4G LTE (Jewel): rEVOLTEd (Team Swag)
, AlterROM ELiTE (ON HOLD)