FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

Photo Question?

840 posts
Thanks Meter: 71
 
By dsims7_2000, Senior Member on 19th April 2012, 02:34 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Is there a way or app to take delayed photos? Like 10 - 15 seconds? I want to take more photos of myself. All the pictures I take are of other people!
 
 
19th April 2012, 03:11 PM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 121
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsims7_2000

Is there a way or app to take delayed photos? Like 10 - 15 seconds? I want to take more photos of myself. All the pictures I take are of other people!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...elfTimer&hl=en
19th April 2012, 03:34 PM |#3  
dsims7_2000's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Pennsylvania, USA
Thanks Meter: 71
 
10
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by w0lf215

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...elfTimer&hl=en

Thanks, but its not compatable! I will search some more too.
19th April 2012, 04:20 PM |#4  
Member
Flag Denver
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsims7_2000

Is there a way or app to take delayed photos? Like 10 - 15 seconds? I want to take more photos of myself. All the pictures I take are of other people!

FxCamera works just fine.
19th April 2012, 04:55 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 121
 
More
Sorry, what ROM you running?

Sent from my MB855 using XDA
19th April 2012, 05:06 PM |#6  
dsims7_2000's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Pennsylvania, USA
Thanks Meter: 71
 
10
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by w0lf215

Sorry, what ROM you running?

Sent from my MB855 using XDA

Stock, but FxCamera does the trick! Thanks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes