Tip us?

sparksco
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 7624

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlGPAPA1321 View Post
Hey sorry I didn't reply sooner it was a problem with the phone so I had to get another one but to my surprise they didn't have anymore shifts. I had a choice between a referbed epic the old one with the keyboard or a new in box EVO 3d so I went with the 3d. So sadly I won't be around the forums much anymore
Good choice but the only issue with the lastest EVO 3D is the newer hboot that has to be unlocked using the htc tool. It seems HTC is making it harder and harder to get S-OFF bootloaders
HTC G1: Bricked
HTC G1 #2: Broke
HTC Evo Shift 4G: Active
ASUS Nexus 7: Active
LGE Nexus 4: Active

2-step unroot back to stock 2.3.4 from s-off-Evo Shift 4G
My Work-Evo Shift 4G

Lead Developer of SaberMod
Nexus 4 SaberMod
Nexus 7 SaberMod
Nexus 7 3G SaberMod
Nexus 10 SaberMod

If I've helped you in any way shape or form please hit the thanks button

prboy1969
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 6206
Quote:
Hey sorry I didn't reply sooner it was a problem with the phone so I had to get another one but to my surprise they didn't have anymore shifts. I had a choice between a referbed epic the old one with the keyboard or a new in box EVO 3d so I went with the 3d. So sadly I won't be around the forums much anymore
Well you choose well, if those were your only choices. But it kinda sucks as far as the way your going to have to use to gain root. But have fun with the new phone .

drob311
Old
Thanks Meter 959
Quote:
Did you get a white 3d or a black 3d? If they gave you a white one they screwed you... The white evo3d went e.o.l. the same day the shift did...

Sent from my PG06100 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2