Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,298 Members 39,639 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

New Hulu Plus for Tablets in Market

Tip us?

bit1
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 102
Default New Hulu Plus for Tablets in Market

So, I'm an idiot who just realized that Hulu Plus for tablets is on the market. My Market sees it and I can download it fine but when I start it up it gives me my device is not supported. Ironically they let you log in, browse it even shows the play button but won't play stuff. Anyone have any tips on how I can make it work? It seems much more natural than the one floating around that modified off the phone version. I feel the picture using it on our Touchpads must be gorgeous. I know you smart kids will figure this out

jsgraphicart
Old
Thanks Meter 1383
Try this one. Works for me.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1449110

bit1
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 102
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsgraphicart View Post
Thanks. This is the one I have but go download the new one off the Market and install it to see how much nicer and tablet created it is.
The Following User Says Thank You to bit1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jsgraphicart
Old
Thanks Meter 1383
Quote:
Originally Posted by bit1 View Post
Thanks. This is the one I have but go download the new one off the Market and install it to see how much nicer and tablet created it is.
I dont think I have seen the tablet optimized version. Maybe get a hold of the guy who modded the other one and see if he can do it for the tablet version.