[Mod][FlexreaperR14][5/3/2012] Softkeys & Accurate Battery

Search This thread

bdubs4200

Oct 18, 2010
I tried metro blue on thors 158 maybe it was 159 but it boot looped. I expected it, just reporting the results ;)

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

hatefuel19

Sep 23, 2010
Lex
Ics blue reflective won't flash.

Thor cwm v1.7
Cm9

Error status 0
Installation aborted

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Attack_Dog

Aug 22, 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
Google Pixel 4a 5G
The battery charging is still glitching :(
IMG_20120423_191509.jpg

Reactions: bfranklin1986

hatefuel19

Sep 23, 2010
Lex
Worked fine for me just now. Bad download maybe? Or try toggling signature verification off.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

Tried three different downloads. Will try sig verification and post back

Edit: togled sig and it still won't install a fresh download. Maybe post md5 so I can verify a good download.

Edit: downloaded on PC and pushed to sdcard and it still won't install. Tried mounting system then installing and still no go.

Are you using thors 1.7 cwm?
Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

bfranklin1986

Nov 22, 2010
Tried three different downloads. Will try sig verification and post back

Edit: togled sig and it still won't install a fresh download. Maybe post md5 so I can verify a good download.

Edit: downloaded on PC and pushed to sdcard and it still won't install. Tried mounting system then installing and still no go.

Are you using thors 1.7 cwm?

MD5: B5C45962935560E6E693DC5E6E195D37

I'm actually on RA recovery now, but no reason it shouldn't work through CWR. This is the link for RA I used if you want to try it out.....

Reactions: hatefuel19

hatefuel19

Sep 23, 2010
Lex
still no go.....md5's do not match either.....not even for a fresh download.

I may be downloading the wrong file, but to double check.

Im running CM9 alpha 1. I click the Alpha 1 link in op which takes me to minus where i scroll over to ics reflective.zip and install from recovery.

let me know where im going wrong lol.

bfranklin1986

Nov 22, 2010
still no go.....md5's do not match either.....not even for a fresh download.

I may be downloading the wrong file, but to double check.

Im running CM9 alpha 1. I click the Alpha 1 link in op which takes me to minus where i scroll over to ics reflective.zip and install from recovery.

let me know where im going wrong lol.

My bad on the MD5, when I changed the charging battery images it changed....
Here is the new MD5: 2E8E39C26E43FC1608BF5224B99B7FC9

Uploaded the file to this post straight from my computer, if this doesn't work then I am out of ideas. I just downloaded it straight from minus on my tab using opera and flashed it with no problem.

Reactions: hatefuel19

hatefuel19

Sep 23, 2010
Lex
That's the md5 I was getting. Gonna get this one in your post and if it doesnt work I'll flash RA to see if its recovery related.

Edit: can't flash any other recovery with current boot loader so I guess I'm stuck with stock. Thanks for you work and help anyway

Last edited:

civato

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 20, 2011
Confirmed not working with Flexreaper R14. I PM'd civato for a fix!
EDIT ,
Confirmed not working , I took a look at it's because the framework and systemUI are not correct (don't know if BFranklin decompiled them or not), I don't understand how it passed on R9.
No problem I fixed it , sammyblue mod see attachments.
Flash with cwm

ps Bfrankling if you need more info let me know , but the way it's build it won't work on FLEXREAPER or stock ICS layout.
The Framework doesn't need altering for the battery% mod only systemUI.
In the attchments you will see that is a systemUI I build and put your icons on it. and that's all it needs. (ofcorse xml needs to be altered and decompiled when building it)

Attachments

• Bfranklin-MOD-R14.zip
    614 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

Bodymore420

Nov 13, 2011
EDIT ,
Confirmed not working , I took a look at it's because the framework and systemUI are not correct (don't know if BFranklin decompiled them or not), I don't understand how it passed on R9.
Flash with cwm

ps Bfrankling if you need more info let me know , but the way it's build it won't work on FLEXREAPER or stock ICS layout.
In the attchments you will see that is a systemUI I build and put your icons on it. and that's all it needs. (ofcorse xml needs to be altered and decompiled when building it)

This confirms what I've been thinking all along. These are not optimized for Flexreaper, and civato has provided at least one mod that'll work with it. If I was more savvy I'd try my hand at converting the other mods to work with R14. But I'm not :(

bfranklin1986

Nov 22, 2010
EDIT ,
Flash with cwm

Thanks Civato! They were originally made for Taboonay and it was just luck they worked on Flexreaper in the first place. .xml editing it not a strength of mine...

Using Civato's base I've updated all icons to work with Flexreaper R14.

civato

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 20, 2011
Thanks Civato! They were originally made for Taboonay and it was just luck they worked on Flexreaper in the first place. .xml editing it not a strength of mine...

If you use that for base it will work on any deodexed Acer ICS custom build.
So on the upcoming FLEXREAPER-RF1 it will work.

Bodymore420

Nov 13, 2011
BUMP! Cause these mods and softkeys are awesome.

Also, on the minus download site, I cannot find the Blue Bullseye Acer Ring Icon Mod. I count 13 softkey mods and 13 downloadable files on the minus site.

Am I missing where to find that mod?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Disclaimer
    I, nor anybody, anywhere is responsible for what you do to your device!

Support for: Flexreaper R14 and CM9 Alpha1

So seeing a total lack of mods around this place I took it upon myself to kang together some things for myself, and am uploading them here for all to enjoy (or not, really doesn't matter to me)

I am not a themer, developer, or anything of the sort. I am a copy and paster. With that being my situation, there are several thanks that need to be given here.

Thanks to:
    Vache for the kickass rom
    UOT Kitchen. They provided the .xml edits for the accurate battery mod and the flashable zip I'm using
    iammodo. He compiled this great collection of softkeys on xoom board
    s60mike for the blue circles softkeys
    mr_physco. For providing the battery images.
    civato For the awesome Flexreaper rom and requested Acer ring icons.
    waydownsouth, gh123man, and the whole CM team!
    If I forgot anyone I assure you it is because I am an idiot, not because I don't value and appreciate your work.

All the files contain this battery image
    Screenshot_2012-03-17-18-31-35.png

Just because it's my favorite :p

CM9 Alpha1

Flexreaper (Thanks civato)
    ic_sysbar_acer_ring_default-1.png

ICS blue bullseye
    ic_sysbar_acer_ring_default.png

Just started off with these 5 so far, will do more if there is interest/if I feel like it.

Blue Circles
    examplenv.png

Droid Font
    examplel.png

HTC Blue Reflective
    examplexz.png

Metro Blue
    metroblue.png

Roboto Blue
    examplegl.png

ADDED 3/12/2012

HTC White
    exampleax.png

HTC Reflective
    exampleps.png

ICS Blue Reflective
    exampleul.png

Asus ICS Blue
    asusics.png

ICS Blue Reflective
    exampley.png

Added 3/15/12
    ICS Blue 15% bigger
    icsbluebig.png

Added 3/17/12
    A200
    a200.png

Added 4/29/12
    Sammyblue
    sammyblue.png
    EDIT ,
    Flash with cwm

Is it possible to fix the battery percentage when charging? Using Acer A200 button mod with FlexReaper R12.

Probably, I should have time to look into it first of next week.

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk 2
    Could someone rip the icons from the a200 ICS?

Added!
    Screenshot_2012-03-17-18-31-35.png
    Is it possible to fix the battery percentage when charging? Using Acer A200 button mod with FlexReaper R12.

This has been fixed and updated.