Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,708 Members 52,411 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Been Given 4 locked wildfires!! Where do I go??

Tip us?

nigsy116
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by supersain08 View Post
stolen

If you have nothing constructive to offer, keep your comments to yourself.
These are from a company that went into administration and have been sat in the office desk for a month. I was asked to help uninstall the office servers and networks.

The administrator let me have the phones in Lieu of payment - so they were not exactly free, but will cost me 20 when I get my payment back.

vbhtt
Old
Thanks Meter 357
When you go into recovery you get the phone with a red triangle, right? Press vol up +power to see the options. One of them should be wipe data/factory reset
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Spartan View Post
You can lead a fool to wisdom but you can't make him think! XDA, mobile wisdom, not a n00b feeding ground!!
The Following User Says Thank You to vbhtt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nigsy116
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavy_metal_man View Post
http://shipped-roms.com/download.php...hu6sxs3txn.zip

ok download this and place this zip file on the root of your sdcard. then boot into bootloader, it should ask you to push volume up to update. do that and you should be on hboot 1.01.001 and ready for revolutionary. repeat this for all 4 phones. then come back, hit the thanks button and tell us how good we are
Already hit the thanks button!!

Here is the screen I get when I'm in the bootloader:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

NO option to install from SD or perform an update and recovery just takes me to the screen in my first post.

I need to find a way to enable USB debugging by way of a command or create a goldcard??

Any more ideas??

Thanks, all for your help so far.

nigsy116
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbhtt View Post
When you go into recovery you get the phone with a red triangle, right? Press vol up +power to see the options. One of them should be wipe data/factory reset
You are a star!!

All four up and running. No need to root anymore.

Think I'll keep one to play on, this has been a great learning experience. Thanks to you all.

Tags
debugging, locked, root