Power supplies

OP delio77

20th April 2012, 03:14 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
You guys have much luck finding power supplies or cables for a generic USB power adapter for the springboard? I will probably use this device as a GPS quite a bit, and would like to have the car charger.
20th April 2012, 03:23 AM   |  #2  
Flag Atlanta, IN
Thanks Meter: 25

640 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by delio77

You guys have much luck finding power supplies or cables for a generic USB power adapter for the springboard? I will probably use this device as a GPS quite a bit, and would like to have the car charger.

Ebay has plenty.
20th April 2012, 12:51 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 16

134 posts
Just search for usb charging cable mediapad and iPad usb car charger. The purpose for iPad charger is to make sure that the charger has big enough amp/watt.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2
10th May 2012, 11:49 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rurou

Just search for usb charging cable mediapad and iPad usb car charger. The purpose for iPad charger is to make sure that the charger has big enough amp/watt.

Yep, you need at least a 2 Ampere charger.
I used a bog standard 0.5A charger first in the car and the tablet ran out of juice after a few hours. Then I found a 3 Ampere car charger at a fuel station shop and now it runs fine.
I bought a USB-to-Mediapad power connector cable from some german online store to connect the car charger to the tablet. As we all now charging via the micro-usb port does not work.
5th October 2012, 10:18 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 8

75 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stefvienna

Yep, you need at least a 2 Ampere charger.
I used a standard 0.5A charger first in the car and the tablet ran out of juice after a few hours. Then I found a 3 Ampere car charger at a fuel station shop and now it runs fine.
I bought a USB-to-Mediapad power connector cable from some german online store to connect the car charger to the tablet. As we all now charging via the micro-usb port does not work.

Could you please provide a link to the site with usb-to-springboard adapter? I can't seem to find one anywhere
7th October 2012, 08:30 PM   |  #6  
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 481

3,124 posts
More
The microUSB port does charge but it is a slow trickle. I can get it from empty to 100% if I plug it into a microUSB charger overnight, but if I need to boost it as fast as possible it has to use the charge port.
10th October 2012, 12:10 PM   |  #7  
Thanks Meter: 7

67 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ridingonfumes

Could you please provide a link to the site with usb-to-springboard adapter? I can't seem to find one anywhere

Here you go.. this is the one I got.. pretty pleased with it.. One tip, only use a 1amp charger, with 1,5 or 2 amps the mediapad starts to overheat or something, it overall fails to function properly

http://www.ebay.nl/itm/TABLET-PC-LAD...e#ht_855wt_907
29th July 2013, 12:19 PM   |  #8  
Flag Ostroleka
Thanks Meter: 6

40 posts
More
Hello guys,

Could you give fast answer what parameters has original huawei s7-301u charger? I lost my charger and i need buy another ASAP.

Best,
29th July 2013, 01:27 PM   |  #9  
Thanks Meter: 19

271 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolu

Hello guys,

Could you give fast answer what parameters has original huawei s7-301u charger? I lost my charger and i need buy another ASAP.

Best,

5 volts, 2 Amp. It needs that much power, a smaller ps might burn the house down.
29th July 2013, 02:02 PM   |  #10  
Flag Ostroleka
Thanks Meter: 6

40 posts
More
Big thanks to you man!!!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread