Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

I'LL PAY SOMEONE $$$ for

OP crimedave1987

18th April 2012, 10:10 PM   |  #1  
crimedave1987's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Maryland
Thanks Meter: 23
 
217 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
More
rooting my (htc mytouch 4g slide with this software

i want to run a full stable 2.2.3 FROYO or (prefer) GINGERBREAD 2.3.4

I DONT WANT SCENE I HATE SCENE MAKES ITS SLOWER

so REMEMBER gain s-off and get one of these AOS's in and ill pay!!


HERES THE SPECS

Doubleshot PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.45.0013
MICROP-0353
eMMC-boot
Nov 21 2011,20:20:47

**MY BOOTLOADER IS UNLOCKED**

AOS: 2.3.4 ("GINGERBREAD")
HTC SCENE VER: 3.0
SOFTWARE NUMBER: 1.55.531.3

KERNEL VERSION:
2.6.35.13-ge4be2bc
htc-kernel@and18-2 #1
SMP PREEMPT Thu Nov 17 18:32:14 CST 2011

Baseband Version:
11.59.3504.00U_11.16.3504.20_2

Build Number:
1.55.531.3 CL210454 release-keys

Browser Version:
WebKit/533.1

please email me at: crimedave1988@comcast.net


Last edited by crimedave1987; 18th April 2012 at 10:30 PM. Reason: pictures
18th April 2012, 10:45 PM   |  #2  
CoNsPiRiSiZe's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Roseville
Thanks Meter: 265
 
1,714 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
well.... We have just got great news - KERNEL source was released for our GB base ROM. So now either JParker or another talented developer might be able to create fixes/ a new kernel for our CM7, thus making a AOSP GB 2.3.4 ROM available. i don't think you'll see anyone create a FroYo build ever again, so this CM7 kernel fix will be your best shot at a AOSP GB ROM unless someone else was waiting on this kernel source to create a pure AOSP base..

Bottom Line: wait a few days/weeks for our newly published kernel to be taken advantage of by our talented developers.



BTW: We're a community here on XDA so you need not pay anyone money as others will also tell you, you just need to ask us if you need help with something in particular on your phone and we can help you through any problems you have - even rooting - just by asking.
18th April 2012, 11:21 PM   |  #3  
gtmaster303's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 407
 
1,450 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Donate to Me
More
^^^ +1
There are donate buttons for the devs that helped you get what you wanted, but there is no bounty or "I'll pay you if you do this" here. Services are not paid anywhere on XDA. Only appreciated in various ways
19th April 2012, 01:34 PM   |  #4  
crimedave1987's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Maryland
Thanks Meter: 23
 
217 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
More
yes your right but its just people dont like giving out exact detail like this is a perfect example for giving perfect details and thers not that many people doing that anymore

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1286324

thats why i give upon trying to root im risking myself on damaging the phone might as well ask someone to do it for me but thanks anyways so CoNsPiRiSiZe basically is this gonna work for my version and have a fully function stupid fast stable AOSP GINGERBREAD 2.3.4?
19th April 2012, 04:13 PM   |  #5  
gtmaster303's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 407
 
1,450 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crimedave1987

yes your right but its just people dont like giving out exact detail like this is a perfect example for giving perfect details and thers not that many people doing that anymore

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1286324

thats why i give upon trying to root im risking myself on damaging the phone might as well ask someone to do it for me but thanks anyways so CoNsPiRiSiZe basically is this gonna work for my version and have a fully function stupid fast stable AOSP GINGERBREAD 2.3.4?

The guides here are pretty direct. I don't see how you can mess it up. They even have step by step videos on how to root and S-Off the 4G Slide; just search for it.
And if you're scared of damaging your phone, you shouldn't be rooting. As always, there is a risk with modifications, and it comes with the territory.
But to be very honest, I have never bricked any of the 5 different android phones I've rooted over the past 2 years. It's very hard to mess something up if you follow along step by step. There's very little "grey area" in the world of technology. It either works, or it doesn't
19th April 2012, 04:23 PM   |  #6  
CoNsPiRiSiZe's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Roseville
Thanks Meter: 265
 
1,714 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtmaster303

The guides here are pretty direct. I don't see how you can mess it up. They even have step by step videos on how to root and S-Off the 4G Slide; just search for it.
And if you're scared of damaging your phone, you shouldn't be rooting. As always, there is a risk with modifications, and it comes with the territory.
But to be very honest, I have never bricked any of the 5 different android phones I've rooted over the past 2 years. It's very hard to mess something up if you follow along step by step. There's very little "grey area" in the world of technology. It either works, or it doesn't

Or use the noob program

Typed by ---- oh wait! I'm schizophrenic!
19th April 2012, 04:58 PM   |  #7  
monkor's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag DC
Thanks Meter: 117
 
540 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoNsPiRiSiZe

Or use the noob program

Typed by ---- oh wait! I'm schizophrenic!

+1
20th April 2012, 03:09 PM   |  #8  
crimedave1987's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Maryland
Thanks Meter: 23
 
217 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
More
like what?? gimie a noob program for starters ill learn everything
20th April 2012, 04:29 PM   |  #9  
CoNsPiRiSiZe's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Roseville
Thanks Meter: 265
 
1,714 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
More
Use this. Works like a charm in >5 minutes http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1532809

Typed by ---- oh wait! I'm schizophrenic!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
froyo, gingerbread, mytouch, pay, slide
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes