Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,206 Members 43,631 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] ODJDub HD Express 1.0 Thunderbolt Sense 3.0 Fully Working Landscape!!! 4.16.12

Tip us?

justinswidebody
Old
Thanks Meter 464

DONATE TO ME
Hopefully we will try and get an update for you all by Monday. We are working to try and fix problems. Also working on more themes and stock theme.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justinswidebody For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Panzer87
Old
Thanks Meter 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinswidebody View Post
Hopefully we will try and get an update for you all by Monday. We are working to try and fix problems. Also working on more themes and stock theme.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
Looking forward to it

Sent from my ADR6400L using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Panzer87
Old
Thanks Meter 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedkord View Post
Third time was the charm. On my third flash, I was able to change the lockscreen links and enable weather. Also, TiBu now is finding all my backed up apps, and they're restoring as I type this.

I'm going to run this a few days, tweak a few things, and see how battery life and responsiveness are.

Oh, I've also flashed Santod's scrollcache disabler and Imo's 5.2 GB Sense kernel, since that's always been the best for me.

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

Why not just use Titanium Backup and skip the Play Store d/l? Just curious.
Maybe I'm doing it wrong but when I backup an app in titanium backup, I can't restore it unless I install it from the play store first. Am I doing something wrong?

major_works
Old
Thanks Meter 78
Seems to me that restoring apps from TiBu is just about as much a PITA as downloading one by one from Play Store. I have so much old garbage backed up in TiBu that just telling it to batch install everything would probably cause me more headaches.

Thanks to the devs for any/all updates and fixes that may transpire! As I said earlier, I'll sit tight for a while in hopes of improvements vs. wipe, flash, wipe. flash, etc. I'm up and running now with pretty much everything I need/want. It's running smooth and everything works that really matters.

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzer87 View Post
Maybe I'm doing it wrong but when I backup an app in titanium backup, I can't restore it unless I install it from the play store first. Am I doing something wrong?

Not sure... I don't think I've ever run into that. One thing you might verify is that you're restoring apps only and not the associated data. The latter can sometimes cause problems, or so I've read.
The Following User Says Thank You to major_works For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tedkord
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by major_works View Post
Seems to me that restoring apps from TiBu is just about as much a PITA as downloading one by one from Play Store. I have so much old garbage backed up in TiBu that just telling it to batch install everything would probably cause me more headaches.

Thanks to the devs for any/all updates and fixes that may transpire! As I said earlier, I'll sit tight for a while in hopes of improvements vs. wipe, flash, wipe. flash, etc. I'm up and running now with pretty much everything I need/want. It's running smooth and everything works that really matters.

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

Not sure... I don't think I've ever run into that. One thing you might verify is that you're restoring apps only and not the associated data. The latter can sometimes cause problems, or so I've read.
Just go into tibu, and remove backups for uninstalled apps. Then, you'll only have backed up what you currently have installed. It's just so much quicker and easier than reinstalling with market.

Giggity
Infracted and Infected

tedkord
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzer87 View Post

Are you doing it from Batch/reinstall missing apps?

Giggity
Infracted and Infected
The Following User Says Thank You to tedkord For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

rmarinella
Old
Thanks Meter 16
I'm curious about the default lcd density. Was this done to accomodate landscape mode or is it safe to change?

Another thing I use a lot is the hacked wifi router. Thunderstick Full Blown comes to mind as a ROM that has this integrated. Any chance of that finding its way here?

Sent from my HTC Mecha using Tapatalk 2

droid future
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmarinella View Post
I'm curious about the default lcd density. Was this done to accomodate landscape mode or is it safe to change?

Another thing I use a lot is the hacked wifi router. Thunderstick Full Blown comes to mind as a ROM that has this integrated. Any chance of that finding its way here?

Sent from my HTC Mecha using Tapatalk 2
The LCD density for this ROM is stock at 240. Changing it would other things look smaller I would think.

Sent from my rabbit hole using my carrotbolt.

Panzer87
Old
Thanks Meter 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by tedkord View Post
Are you doing it from Batch/reinstall missing apps?

Giggity
I feel like an idiot. I forgot about the batch feature on titanium back lol.

rmarinella
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by droid future View Post
The LCD density for this ROM is stock at 240. Changing it would other things look smaller I would think.

Sent from my rabbit hole using my carrotbolt.
Yes, but the home screen icons and text are very small for my aging eyes. Stock ROM icons and text are larger.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2