Galaxy Tab 10.1 Book Cover (by Samsung)

OP spritable

16th April 2012, 07:46 AM   |  #51  
Flag Missouri
Thanks Meter: 46

430 posts
More
I am wanting to get this from Amazon but I'mafraid of getting a knock of or an older version without the extra cut outs.

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G
19th April 2012, 07:36 PM   |  #52  
Flag UK
Thanks Meter: 305

2,069 posts
More
Got mne from eBay ivory to match my white 10.1 sexy case original and with new cut outs 25
20th April 2012, 05:28 PM   |  #53  
Flag Kingston
Thanks Meter: 0

32 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCreazy

I am wanting to get this from Amazon but I'mafraid of getting a knock of or an older version without the extra cut outs.

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G

You have a right to be concerned. Got mine from GOSHUKI on amazon for $41 and i'm pretty sure it's a knock off. The words "Galaxy TAB" are poorly painted on and "SAMSUNG" on the other side looks spray-painted on because the edges are spotty.

The cover is some kind of fabric type of material that is very prone to scratches and looks crappy out of the box. Amazon offered me a full refund but since I won't be in the states until June I just kept it until I can go buy a real one that I can inspect myself.
28th April 2012, 08:34 PM   |  #54  
Flag Missouri

430 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by g33zy

You have a right to be concerned. Got mine from GOSHUKI on amazon for $41 and i'm pretty sure it's a knock off. The words "Galaxy TAB" are poorly painted on and "SAMSUNG" on the other side looks spray-painted on because the edges are spotty.

The cover is some kind of fabric type of material that is very prone to scratches and looks crappy out of the box. Amazon offered me a full refund but since I won't be in the states until June I just kept it until I can go buy a real one that I can inspect myself.

There seems to be a lot of good reviews from those. I may just buy one and see what happens. If it is good enough I'll keep it, if not I'll complain to amazon, does anyone know a definite way to tell a real from a fake?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA
7th May 2012, 07:39 PM   |  #55  
Flag Missouri

430 posts
More
Well I just got mine today from goshuki, it doesn't look too bad but it is obviously a knock off. The thing that really pisses me off is that it isnt the revised version with the power button holes and what not. Anyone know who I should call at Amazon? They are full filling this crap for Pete's sake.

Edit to add, this thing doesn't even stand up

Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA
19th May 2012, 10:15 AM   |  #56  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 31

154 posts
More
Anyone know where I can find the Ivory one? 10.1
19th May 2012, 10:42 AM   |  #57  
Flag London.
Thanks Meter: 183

1,816 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krze

Anyone know where I can find the Ivory one? 10.1

I think amazon has it.

----------------------------------

check out : www.teendroid.com
were an independent teen coordinated review and forum site, we are just starting out and would love for u to join us
thanks.
25th July 2012, 08:08 PM   |  #58  
Thanks Meter: 70

441 posts
I have this case for sale. Genuine Samsung and updated revision with cut-outs for power and headphone. PM me if interested.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread