Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,940 Members 46,923 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Galaxy Tab 10.1 Book Cover (by Samsung)

Tip us?

JCreazy
Old
Thanks Meter 46
I am wanting to get this from Amazon but I'mafraid of getting a knock of or an older version without the extra cut outs.

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G

jutley
Old
Thanks Meter 305
Got mne from eBay ivory to match my white 10.1 sexy case original and with new cut outs 25
Device 1 LG G3 D855 16gb Gold stock
Device 2 Google Nexus 2013 32gb rooted Developer L preview 2 rom
Device 3 IPad air 16gb silver (jailbroken pandu)
Device 4 Nvidia shield stock 4.4.2
Device 5 Dell Alienware M17 R5 16gb ram, I7 4700mq R9 M290X 4gb.

g33zy
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCreazy View Post
I am wanting to get this from Amazon but I'mafraid of getting a knock of or an older version without the extra cut outs.

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G
You have a right to be concerned. Got mine from GOSHUKI on amazon for $41 and i'm pretty sure it's a knock off. The words "Galaxy TAB" are poorly painted on and "SAMSUNG" on the other side looks spray-painted on because the edges are spotty.

The cover is some kind of fabric type of material that is very prone to scratches and looks crappy out of the box. Amazon offered me a full refund but since I won't be in the states until June I just kept it until I can go buy a real one that I can inspect myself.

JCreazy
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by g33zy View Post
You have a right to be concerned. Got mine from GOSHUKI on amazon for $41 and i'm pretty sure it's a knock off. The words "Galaxy TAB" are poorly painted on and "SAMSUNG" on the other side looks spray-painted on because the edges are spotty.

The cover is some kind of fabric type of material that is very prone to scratches and looks crappy out of the box. Amazon offered me a full refund but since I won't be in the states until June I just kept it until I can go buy a real one that I can inspect myself.
There seems to be a lot of good reviews from those. I may just buy one and see what happens. If it is good enough I'll keep it, if not I'll complain to amazon, does anyone know a definite way to tell a real from a fake?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA

JCreazy
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Well I just got mine today from goshuki, it doesn't look too bad but it is obviously a knock off. The thing that really pisses me off is that it isnt the revised version with the power button holes and what not. Anyone know who I should call at Amazon? They are full filling this crap for Pete's sake.

Edit to add, this thing doesn't even stand up

Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA

krze
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Anyone know where I can find the Ivory one? 10.1
Galaxy Nexus - i515 - (AOKP 4.2.2 / leanKernal 6.0)
↪ Ringke Slim Case (White) ↩

Retired: DroidX // Galaxy Tab 10.1

adamski123
Old
Thanks Meter 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by krze View Post
Anyone know where I can find the Ivory one? 10.1
I think amazon has it.

----------------------------------

check out : www.teendroid.com
were an independent teen coordinated review and forum site, we are just starting out and would love for u to join us
thanks.

quocamole
Old
Thanks Meter 70
I have this case for sale. Genuine Samsung and updated revision with cut-outs for power and headphone. PM me if interested.