Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Looking For A Tester - MIUI V4

OP xT4Z1N4TRx

20th April 2012, 04:27 PM   |  #1  
xT4Z1N4TRx's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Wolverhampton
Thanks Meter: 1,882
 
1,953 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Ok, I'm thinking of making a miui V4 rom for the doubleshot... any testers? (I don't have a doubleshot) must have:
Adb & Logcat working, a googlemail account, and a reasonable amount of spare time( so if it doesn't work you can send me a logcat and we can exchange builds), and tell me what does/doesn't work....

Cheers

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA
Last edited by xT4Z1N4TRx; 20th April 2012 at 04:34 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xT4Z1N4TRx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2012, 06:47 PM   |  #2  
gtmaster303's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 407
 
1,450 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xT4Z1N4TRx

Ok, I'm thinking of making a miui V4 rom for the doubleshot... any testers? (I don't have a doubleshot) must have:
Adb & Logcat working, a googlemail account, and a reasonable amount of spare time( so if it doesn't work you can send me a logcat and we can exchange builds), and tell me what does/doesn't work....

Cheers

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA

I wouldn't mind testing, but I have school right now. Will be done exactly 2 weeks from now, so I can help you then, if noone has already. You should try getting in touch with agentcherrycola. I believe he's working on the same rom as well

EDIT: who would have an android phone without a googlemail account???
Last edited by gtmaster303; 20th April 2012 at 06:56 PM.
20th April 2012, 08:03 PM   |  #3  
AgentCherryColla's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Carpentersville
Thanks Meter: 511
 
1,471 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtmaster303

I wouldn't mind testing, but I have school right now. Will be done exactly 2 weeks from now, so I can help you then, if noone has already. You should try getting in touch with agentcherrycola. I believe he's working on the same rom as well

EDIT: who would have an android phone without a googlemail account???

I was working on MIUI, but I couldn't get it to boot right with our CM9 base. Now I'm working on a AOSP when I can. But I work full time now, and only have time for XDA when there's nobody in my section.

I Wish it was a Galaxy Note >:T
20th April 2012, 08:42 PM   |  #4  
wiswis's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 68
 
908 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Hey man i can test

Sent from my Htc Doubleshot running ICS SENSE 4.0a
20th April 2012, 11:14 PM   |  #5  
xT4Z1N4TRx's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Wolverhampton
Thanks Meter: 1,882
 
1,953 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiswis

Hey man i can test

Sent from my Htc Doubleshot running ICS SENSE 4.0a

Have you got everything in the OP?

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to xT4Z1N4TRx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 03:47 AM   |  #6  
wiswis's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 68
 
908 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xT4Z1N4TRx

Have you got everything in the OP?

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA

Nevermind no adb

Sent from my Htc Doubleshot running ICS SENSE 4.0a
The Following User Says Thank You to wiswis For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 04:40 AM   |  #7  
gtmaster303's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 407
 
1,450 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiswis

Nevermind no adb

Sent from my Htc Doubleshot running ICS SENSE 4.0a

Lol, setting up adb is not that hard...
I'm sure xT4Z1N4TRx can walk you through it. Shouldn't take more than a few minutes
21st April 2012, 05:12 AM   |  #8  
wiswis's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 68
 
908 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtmaster303

Lol, setting up adb is not that hard...
I'm sure xT4Z1N4TRx can walk you through it. Shouldn't take more than a few minutes

Ya but i no zero things about adb

Sent from my Htc Doubleshot running ICS SENSE 4.0a
21st April 2012, 05:33 AM   |  #9  
gtmaster303's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 407
 
1,450 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiswis

Ya but i no zero things about adb

Sent from my Htc Doubleshot running ICS SENSE 4.0a

Yea, but whatever he needs he can tell you to type
21st April 2012, 10:18 AM   |  #10  
xT4Z1N4TRx's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Wolverhampton
Thanks Meter: 1,882
 
1,953 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dystinio

I'll test for ya, mate. I got nothing but spare time, I know my way around adb and logcat's will not be a problem.

Sent from my HTC myTouch_4G_Slide using xda premium

Ok mate, ill PM you a link

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes