5,596,179 Members 33,858 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help with problems with Marvel 7.0?

Tip us?

roter$baron
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Help with problems with Marvel 7.0?

I flashed Marvel 7.0 coming from CM7 yesterday and I was pretty happy with battery life. But today I realized that some apps, like facebook for android and the camera don't work. They start up but immediately get a forced close.

Can someone help me please?

arun_pms
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by roter$baron View Post
I flashed Marvel 7.0 coming from CM7 yesterday and I was pretty happy with battery life. But today I realized that some apps, like facebook for android and the camera don't work. They start up but immediately get a forced close.

Can someone help me please?
Try reflashing it again and this time clear Dalvik Cache... i used the ROM and everything works perfectly...just try Auto Installation(Recommeded) instead of Custom one..
The Following User Says Thank You to arun_pms For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

roter$baron
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by arun_pms View Post
Try reflashing it again and this time clear Dalvik Cache... i used the ROM and everything works perfectly...just try Auto Installation(Recommeded) instead of Custom one..
thanks for the answer. i reinstalled every app from play store. i think the problem was that i restored systempreferences (is that the right word? sorry, i am from germany). now everthing works

arun_pms
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by roter$baron View Post
thanks for the answer. i reinstalled every app from play store. i think the problem was that i restored systempreferences (is that the right word? sorry, i am from germany). now everthing works
I am not sure if that was the problem, but some times it happens, next time try backing up ur apps with titanium backup instead of reinstalling every single app...