[Q] Help with problems with Marvel 7.0?

OP roter$baron

17th April 2012, 03:24 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

67 posts
I flashed Marvel 7.0 coming from CM7 yesterday and I was pretty happy with battery life. But today I realized that some apps, like facebook for android and the camera don't work. They start up but immediately get a forced close.

Can someone help me please?
19th April 2012, 04:24 PM   |  #2  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 10

60 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by roter$baron

I flashed Marvel 7.0 coming from CM7 yesterday and I was pretty happy with battery life. But today I realized that some apps, like facebook for android and the camera don't work. They start up but immediately get a forced close.

Can someone help me please?

Try reflashing it again and this time clear Dalvik Cache... i used the ROM and everything works perfectly...just try Auto Installation(Recommeded) instead of Custom one..
The Following User Says Thank You to arun_pms For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2012, 08:33 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

67 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by arun_pms

Try reflashing it again and this time clear Dalvik Cache... i used the ROM and everything works perfectly...just try Auto Installation(Recommeded) instead of Custom one..

thanks for the answer. i reinstalled every app from play store. i think the problem was that i restored systempreferences (is that the right word? sorry, i am from germany). now everthing works
20th April 2012, 07:43 PM   |  #4  
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 10

60 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by roter$baron

thanks for the answer. i reinstalled every app from play store. i think the problem was that i restored systempreferences (is that the right word? sorry, i am from germany). now everthing works

I am not sure if that was the problem, but some times it happens, next time try backing up ur apps with titanium backup instead of reinstalling every single app...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Optimus Black Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank