Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,915 Members 43,169 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][FC09][BML][MTD] The People's ROM v2.22 with fixed 15 toggle mod 1/4/13

Tip us?

flastnoles11
Old
Thanks Meter 4571
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlzzt View Post
OK; I like this version better already because my "GPS Signal" indicator doesn't constantly flash. I'd figured that had something to do with the connection optimizer.

@ Naddict; my eldest son is a senior at UF.

@flastnoles; we love you anyway. And Go Tigers!

And did I see somewhere back a ways that the EL30 themes are compatible? Sorry for duplicity, was away on bereavement last week...
Lol sorry man gotta rep where I'm from... I guess I could be nicer to my new home team though... lol I have a cousin who is also a senior (maybe a junior) at uf also...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

New to the SprintGS3??? Click the link below to get started!!!

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13659
Quote:
Originally Posted by edfunkycold View Post
Dont know if this has been mentioned, my appologies if it has. there seems to be no task manager and the home screen key doesnt work. I have flashed the rom twice and clean. V2.1????

sent using Asgard technology via Tapatalk 2
Hey ed...what do you mean about task manager? Are you using TW or zeam? The widget won't work on zeam but does on TW if I remember correctly.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?

KennyG123
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod - OP
Thanks Meter 25560

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by flastnoles11 View Post
Lol sorry man gotta rep where I'm from... I guess I could be nicer to my new home team though... lol I have a cousin who is also a senior (maybe a junior) at uf also...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
You never have to adjust to new teams. Stick to where you're from...Go Giants!

Sent from my PantechP4100 using xda premium

Moderator Directory - - - FORUM RULES - - - Support Autism Awareness here
The Following User Says Thank You to KennyG123 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

elevans
Old
(Last edited by elevans; 20th April 2012 at 09:55 PM.)
Thanks Meter 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayzooos View Post
The ICS EL30 Theme does work, in case anyone was wondering. I flashed the ROM, rebooted. Shut down, three finger, flash theme, rebooted. Worked. Shut down, three finger, flashed scrolling toggle bar, rebooted. Worked.

Seems like a lot of steps, but if any errors, I wanted to know exactly what it was. I usually flash everything all in one fell swoop, but for some reason, I decided to go this route this time.
That's a very nice theme, but if I recall, the framework wasn't updated to EL30 properly on it. I believe it disabled some ROM features, but I tried it so long ago I don't remember exactly. The developer was very good, but he got another phone.

Edit: disregard my note. these issues were fixed in the last theme update. I should have checked before posting.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA

sandman512
Old
Thanks Meter 43
Running the ROM all day and no problems. Thanks.
Just one thing, the calender app seems to be missing, anyway I can grab one?
Thanks!

hayzooos
Old
Thanks Meter 489
Quote:
Originally Posted by elevans View Post
That's a very nice theme, but if I recall, the framework wasn't updated to EL30 properly on it. I believe it disabled some ROM features, but I tried it so long ago I don't remember exactly. The developer was very good, but he got another phone.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA
I was using CM9 (or maybe it was CM7) during that transition phase, so I have no idea if it was updated correctly or not. It seems to be working fine for the time being. When you say 'disabled some ROM features' can you be more specific? Maybe I can look for something then that could tell us whether or not it's 'proper'.

I just love the rather simplistic look this theme has. I always change font to Ubuntu, but other than that, I pretty much leave it all untouched.

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13659
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman512 View Post
Running the ROM all day and no problems. Thanks.
Just one thing, the calender app seems to be missing, anyway I can grab one?
Thanks!
That app, along with others, is in the extra apps zip file (bloat file) that kenny always graciously provides as an additional dl...

Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

orlzzt
Old
Thanks Meter 1672
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyglass123 View Post
It is awesome to have you back around Flast! All you guys are great...by the time I get to answer a question one of you guys have already got it! Now that's Team Bring It!

We learned from the best! Kennyglass, k0nane, Marcusant, Rodderik, DRockstar, QBKing... all you other device forums, look at us and learn!

And Flast, I'm still jonesing for a port of Matted Blues; Nashdogg and Travis are sick of me bugging them about it!

Questions? Most answers can be found HERE

"I repeat... that all power is a trust; that we are accountable for its exercise; that from the people and for the people all springs, and all must exist."
Benjamin Disraeli

sandman512
Old
Thanks Meter 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naddict View Post
That app, along with others, is in the extra apps zip file (bloat file) that kenny always graciously provides as an additional dl...

I took a look in the folder and didn't see it. Also, how can I install that individual one? THANKS!!

elevans
Old
Thanks Meter 63
Great work Kenny!

My phone seems to like this even better than v02. I never used a stopwatch or anything, but it seems to boot faster.

Tags
bml, fc09, mtd, rom, the people's bacon, the people's rom