Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,463 Members 40,294 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 Bluetooth HM5000

Tip us?

Jade Eyed Wolf
Old
Thanks Meter 403
Quote:
Originally Posted by brehon1104 View Post
I see. i ordered the HM7000. waiting on it to get here. it has a really neat carrying case that doubles as an extra battery (charges the headset while in the case). I strongly considered the stick though.
You should start an HM7000 thread when you get it! Would be nice to see how it is

Jade Eyed Wolf
Old
Thanks Meter 403
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathanacohen View Post
I just got the HM5000 in the mail from Ebay...with a Korean user guide

Can anyone provide a link to an English PDF? Thanks very much in advance!
Here ya go!
Attached Files
File Type: zip HM5000_User_Manual.zip - [Click for QR Code] (2.00 MB, 144 views)

jonathanacohen
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Thank you very much, both of you! Got it and now can figure it out...

XDSaint
Old
(Last edited by XDSaint; 18th April 2012 at 06:54 AM.)
Thanks Meter 2
Default Intermittent Disconnects

Has anyone experience random disconnect issues with their HM5000? I've been having intermittent bluetooth drops where the call would go back on the tab and reconnect after a second sometimes up to several seconds. Tried other bluetooth devices and it only happens on the slimstick. The odd part is, it works perfectly when paired to my Sensation 4g. Any input/help is appreciated.

XDSaint
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I think I might have figure it out. I re-paired it using active paring instead of manually letting the tab scan for the hm5000 and now it doesn't lose connection anymore. The funny thing is when I was trouble-shooting last night I thought it was the case that has a magnetic flap causing interference lol. Well, hopefully this is the end of this problem, on to getting doubletwist to sync to the sd card next.

rEVOLVE
Old
Thanks Meter 64
too bad they don't make these anymore:

That's an LG HBM700, as you can see - LCD screen for caller ID, BUTTONS to dial with, and even a 2.5 port to connect a headset to. They just need to make an updated version of that w/ the newer BT 3.0.

This type of product came up in 2010 when a bunch of us were getting the original Galaxy Tabs and trying to figure out this use case of a mini-handset to take/make calls w/ a larger tablet.
Here's a link to the original XDA thread:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=826359

Also found this on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Satechi-Blueto...4871163&sr=1-1

Ultimately, I may just try a Sony LiveView watch to track incoming calls and just use the audio w/ my LG Tone headset.

clubtech
Old
Thanks Meter 297
I purchased THIS from Aliexpress.com and so far it has been working great!

http://www.aliexpress.com/product-gs...olesalers.html
HARDWARE: AT&T 8285 > iPhone 3G > Toshiba TG01 > iPhone 3GS > HD2 > AT&T N1 > EVO 4G > Samsung Galaxy S > Samsung Galaxy Tab > Samsung Nexus S > Atrix 4G > Motorola Xoom > Thunderbolt > Galaxy S II > Galaxy Tab 10.1 > HTC Flyer > E4GT > Galaxy Note > Galaxy S 3 > Galaxy Note II > HTC One > Galaxy Note 8 > Galaxy S 4

XDSaint
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Thanks for the link on Satechi. I just ordered one to play with. We'll see how it goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rEVOLVE View Post
Also found this on Amazon

ttxxaa
Old
Thanks Meter 3
if found this in ebay but i dont know is it original or not ?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-HM50...#ht_3739wt_802

vegaman
Old
Thanks Meter 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttxxaa View Post
if found this in ebay but i dont know is it original or not ?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-HM50...#ht_3739wt_802
Looks right to me. I ordered one on ebay, waiting for it to arrive (also waiting for my Tab to be fixed/replaced under warranty).
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
MicroSDHC: 32GB Sandisk UHS
Kernel: Stock, Siyah or Devil
ROM: PA

Previous Phones: HTC Magic 32B, HTC HD2 Leo, Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7

The Following User Says Thank You to vegaman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]