5,603,729 Members 37,528 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] ICS on P1000 - HumberOS and AOKP - Issues Please Help!!

Tip us?

rock2702
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowman74 View Post
Well if you want to go to overcome 4.10 you have to do just overcome kernel and then overcome Rom.

For AOKP ICS same thing but with the AOKP Rom.

Make sure that you are using a GTP1000 not P1000L/N.

You can run overcome and AOKP on those but you need diff kernels.

Best of luck.
I directly wanna get aokp ics on my tab which is on stock gb.In the aokp dev post it is written that sm1 coming from a stock/rfs rom should first follow the overcome guide and then the other steps.

Does it mean that for getting aokp i have to first flash overcome and then follow the steps to get aokp on the tab?

As there is no cwm recovery for the tab,is it possible to flash aokp via odin when i m on stock gb rom?

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk

priyana
Old
Thanks Meter 1215
No, it is not possible via Odin now.

rock2702
Old
Thanks Meter 19
I finally was able to install aokp rom on my galaxy tab.
I wasn't able to find stock video player in this rom.Isn't it included?Also the app called galaxy tab settings force closes every time I open it.Is it a common problem?

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

hariharan321
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Oh god, aokp ics from is heavenly. I had it installed from overcome. The gapps trouble vanished with re flashing after first boot. Now all my Google apps are back. I have titanium back up fired up and I'm all set. Along with the camera fix, this is the best and I'm at cloud... wow wow... I'm all amazed this ice cream sandwich is so yummy....

janjo2023
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default WIFI problem

hi guys
i have problem with wifi in AOKP.i have update the last kernel of humberos and i do anythink they told to do.But i cant connect to my wifi.
i test it without the simcard and it work perfectly but when i insert the simcard the wifi doesn't work anymore.

after that i test the wifi-hotspot and the hotspot work fine.

i wonder what is the problem!!!!!