FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

Make Your Lockscreen More Productive With Widgets

Are you running Android Lollipop? Do you miss the ability to add widgets to your lock … more

Bluetooth Remote Control for Android Media Player, etc

264 posts
Thanks Meter: 63

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
29th October 2011, 12:13 PM |#31  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
...w.w.w.buyijet.com/1-way-products/ijet-nav-black-with-square-remote.html
that is what i use on my motorcycle with my 16g ipod nano and it works great. i would like to find something with a similar remote for music on my epic touch. i have spent days looking for something. i don't want my headphones connected to it, and it needs to be glove friendly to a point. all i would like to do is next, back, vol up and down.
thanks much for any info.

20th April 2012, 08:25 PM |#32  
Flag Trondheim
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Hi guys, getting closer to a solution here... It's for iPad so far, but since it is bluetooth I hope it is only a matter of time before it will work with Android as well.

Targus Bluetooth iPadŽ Media Remote
http://www.targus.com/uk/product_det...sp?sku=AMR04EU
24th May 2012, 12:58 AM |#33  

More
There is a remote called Satechi BT Media remote that is compatible with iPhones.

If it works like like a Apple Bluetooth Keyboard, media functions should work with Galaxy Note.

youtube.com/watch?v=sne9B0j4Z64
24th May 2012, 01:02 AM |#34  
Thanks Meter: 65

More
If your rooted you can use a wii remote.
That's what I use there is an app on the market.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using XDA
30th June 2012, 04:21 PM |#35  
Flag Trondheim

More
I just got the Satechi remote, and it works with my android!
27th July 2012, 01:59 AM |#36  

More
Any news?
I'm trying to find a simple remote control to manage my android from my steering wheel.... i plug the phone to the aux in car stereo port.. i only need the control...
23rd August 2012, 06:15 PM |#37  

More
Sony Ericsson LiveView
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovamendocino

I'm trying to find a simple remote control to manage my android from my steering wheel.... i plug the phone to the aux in car stereo port.. i only need the control...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovamendocino

This may be a good solution for a inexpensive fix. The Sony Ericsson LiveView. (Cant post outside links yet so search for "Sony Ericsson LiveView Bluetooth Phone Remote with Micro Display for Xperia PLAY and Other Android-Based Phones - Retail Packaging - Black" on Amazon.

The reviews aren't spectacular, says it looses connection every now and then, but for $30 (Retail Packaging on Amazon) I can deal with that. Normally I think the device is around $100 though.

I just ordered one so when it comes in I'll test it out and post back.

P.S. - Ive been looking for this kind of solution for weeks now and I'm surprised that there isn't an item like this out there already....
12th January 2013, 05:26 AM |#38  

More
maybe this is a solution: w.w.w.kickstarter.com/projects/852638998/impulse-game-controller-and-key-finder-pocket-acce
11th February 2013, 03:08 AM |#39  
Flag FL
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Try this solution maybe would be helpful
Remote control one android device with another
13th March 2013, 04:04 AM |#40  

More
Cool
I'm gonna try the Jabra Freeway, this review convinced me to
search in youtube: Episode 14: The Jabra Freeway Review (sorry, i can't post links yet)

Will post a review when i get to test it.
26th March 2013, 01:09 AM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Anyone pledged for the iMpulse Game Controller & Key Finder?

I really want a tiny, blue tooth controller (or two) for my phone. It dosent seem to exist one yet. Gonna keep an eye on the iMpulse when the reviews start coming in. Its not optimal tough, as its optimized for gaming and to large with to many buttons. I would just need one button, click to play/pause, and double click to change song. Or maybe rev/play/for or vol-/play/vol+.

This should be a peace of cake to manufacture, right?

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, bluetooth, media player, remote control
Previous Thread Next Thread