Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,139 Members 51,531 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] RapDialer 2.5 - [U]08/25/2012 - [V]2.5 | Rapidly dial on WP

Tip us?

Sneakyghost
Old
Thanks Meter 7,032

DONATE TO ME
If you don't intend to go the paid-apps way there is no problem doing it the homebrew- way, right? There even are secondary markets like wAppStore from WINCO and Bazaar which can be used for homebrews.

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using Board Express

RCOO
Old
Thanks Meter 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by esword View Post
Actually what you suggested is what we want.But currently a 3rd-party app in WP7 has no way to access those call history and missed calls data...
I understand. The app is great though and I'll keep using it. If only you could make it display the no. of missed calls it would become the greatest app.

HTC Sensation Z710e

The Following User Says Thank You to RCOO For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

korrel2008
Old
Thanks Meter 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCOO View Post
I understand. The app is great though and I'll keep using it. If only you could make it display the no. of missed calls it would become the greatest app.
yes if he can make that then it would be perfect, now when i miss a call i still have to open the stock dailer
Sent with my Samsung Galaxy SIII

Bocko92
Old
Thanks Meter 14
You sir..are a God! This app is so good it i don't know how you managed to pull off such greatness! If u make it a homebrew app with access to the call history it's gonna be legen..wait for it..dary!!!!

AMIGAnTOMEK
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Great app! I wan't do the Polish translation, how can a do this?

esword
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMIGAnTOMEK View Post
Great app! I wan't do the Polish translation, how can a do this?
Thank you very much for your warm-hearted support! Could you please send an email to our feedback email address rapdialer@gmail.com? i will contact you when the new v2.0 is almost done.

iainmann
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Smile Excellent app

This is the best dialler in the Marketplace.
It's also very good to come across a developer who is so responsive to improvement suggestions from users.
Only a few days ago, I emailed the developer asking if it was possible to make the letters on the keypad brighter....and the option has now been added in the latest vs 1.11 update.
Thank you and congratulations on a great and useful app that's getting even better.

soulforger
Old
Thanks Meter 10
I've just downloaded and installed the app. It's the best app for dialing. And backup with skydrive is very clever. But i decided to wait for homebrew app bec. history is important for me.

aussiedog
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Please add the ability to search all fields, most importantly the 'Notes' field. It will make your fine app even better. Thank you for your hard work.
Primary Device: HTC HD7 WP7.5
Carrier: T-Mobile USA
OS Version: 7.10.8107
Radio: 5.71.09.02a_22.51.50.21U

shiftf7
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Fantastic app! Like the others, I'm also waiting for call history, missed calls, and voicemail ability - so I can ditch the stock phone app entirely.