Gmail 5.0: Material Design and Multiple Account Support

Google started to materialize many of its applications right after announcing the … more

Some of Our Favorite Features in Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is the latest major revision to Google’s mobile operating … more

Sony SmartEyeglass SDK Developer Preview Released

A little over a month ago in Tokyo, Japan, Sony unveiled its new SmartEyeglasstechnology. … more

XDA and Leaseweb: Server Trial/Moto 360 Contest (Winners!)

About a month ago, we held a contest along with XDA’s host, Leaseweb, to … more
Post Reply

Anyone tried My Mobiler for Android Yet

OP robertg9

9th March 2012, 08:07 PM   |  #1  
robertg9's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Sterling, VA.
Thanks Meter: 26
 
217 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
More
My Mobiler will allow you to view and control the device from your desktop.

Has anyone tried this for the Prime yet?

I have it on my Win6.5 TouchPro 2 and love it.
Link to their homepage:
http://mymobiler.com/

Thanks,
Bob
10th March 2012, 05:45 AM   |  #2  
havi007's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sugar Land, TX
Thanks Meter: 11
 
122 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertg9

My Mobiler will allow you to view and control the device from your desktop.

Has anyone tried this for the Prime yet?

I have it on my Win6.5 TouchPro 2 and love it.
Link to their homepage:
http://mymobiler.com/

Thanks,
Bob

tried it with my nexus no go

man i remember this app way back in the day on my windows mobile phone it was da bomb I hope they update it
20th April 2012, 06:59 PM   |  #3  
robertg9's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Sterling, VA.
Thanks Meter: 26
 
217 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by havi007

tried it with my nexus no go

man i remember this app way back in the day on my windows mobile phone it was da bomb I hope they update it

They just released a version for Android, but it requires a "rooted" device.
Unfortunately, I'm on .21 and unrooted.

Like havi said, it was a good app in the "old" days....glad to see it available for Android....now all I have to do is to wait for the root capability.

Bob
20th April 2012, 07:57 PM   |  #4  
hollywould's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Huntington Beach
Thanks Meter: 47
 
468 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2007
More
Wow, I remember that app back in the Windows Mobile Days. It never was very good, but was very useful when wanting to type text messages with your keyboard.
20th April 2012, 08:20 PM   |  #5  
dude6595's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 231
 
664 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2006
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywould

Wow, I remember that app back in the Windows Mobile Days. It never was very good, but was very useful when wanting to type text messages with your keyboard.

And useful when those crappy single touch screens quit working....only app that saved my data

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using XDA Premium HD app
20th April 2012, 09:03 PM   |  #6  
hollywould's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Huntington Beach
Thanks Meter: 47
 
468 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dude6595

And useful when those crappy single touch screens quit working....only app that saved my data

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using XDA Premium HD app

Totally, when The screen broke on my old HTC Tytn, it was able to get my data off using My Mobiler.
Last edited by hollywould; 20th April 2012 at 09:11 PM.
21st April 2012, 02:01 AM   |  #7  
dude6595's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 231
 
664 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2006
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywould

Totally, when The screen broke on my old HTC Tytn, it was able to get my data off using My Mobiler.

Ha same phone I had problems with!

Anyone get this working? it connected but wouldn't show the display

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using XDA Premium HD app
Last edited by dude6595; 21st April 2012 at 02:34 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes