Post Reply

[ROM][NIGHTLY] CyanogenMod 7.1 Nightly Builds [2.3.7][CM 2.6.35.14]

OP Nexx

20th April 2012, 08:35 PM   |  #1111  
efuzone's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
222 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidabuddha

The link from the first post (28 August) of this thread is to the latest Gapps for GingerBread (Android 2)
The later editions (like the last one from 17 March 2012) are for Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4)

Since CyanogenMOD 7 is GingerBread version 28082011 is the most proper to use. When Nexx is ready with CM9 new kernel then you can switch to ICS and try the new Gapps Hope it will be soon!

Hello,

I am using it its cool one thing i want to ask.. it is not sync my emails automatically i added my email into email icon and i set frequency 5 minutes but it is not sync.. i check in account and sync from setting there is not showing mail gmail only whatsapp facebook and gmail...

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

many of my accounts no sync automatically like emails, facebook messenger, other messengers and when i go to accounts and sync they are not showing there when i click to add account there they are not listed..
20th April 2012, 09:17 PM   |  #1112  
docertabum's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 171
 
646 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by efuzone

Hello,

I am using it its cool one thing i want to ask.. it is not sync my emails automatically i added my email into email icon and i set frequency 5 minutes but it is not sync.. i check in account and sync from setting there is not showing mail gmail only whatsapp facebook and gmail...

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

many of my accounts no sync automatically like emails, facebook messenger, other messengers and when i go to accounts and sync they are not showing there when i click to add account there they are not listed..

go to recovery, wipe dalvik, wipe cache, flash gapps from post 1
The Following User Says Thank You to docertabum For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 10:40 AM   |  #1113  
efuzone's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
222 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Donate to Me
i am facing one problem... i cant use widgets for example when i installed analog ics clock widget and also folder organization has widgets it is not showing all widgets only limited... how to use them.
22nd April 2012, 12:06 PM   |  #1114  
Junior Member
Flag Lapua
Thanks Meter: 1
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Install widgets to internal memory, not external
The Following User Says Thank You to TooByAas For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 05:07 PM   |  #1115  
erichbitch's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Germany (NRW)
Thanks Meter: 33
 
303 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
is there a good white / bright theme for cm 7.2 RC1 ?
23rd April 2012, 01:22 AM   |  #1116  
scrack26's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Manila
Thanks Meter: 17
 
190 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erichbitch

is there a good white / bright theme for cm 7.2 RC1 ?

check this link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1407298
The Following User Says Thank You to scrack26 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
rasputyn
23rd April 2012, 03:20 PM   |  #1117  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
n/a posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jorgen2009

Since it's been more than a week after the last nightly, here's a brand new build from today's sources. As allways check here for the latest changes.

Download: http://ftp.f3l.de/~nexx/cyanogenmod7...gen-signed.zip
MD5: 2f29acb5ce5586f95d4da77f6591d7f2

As allways many thanks to the Cyanogen team and KanocX for hostings these ROM's

Can somebody make PDroid patch for this? I made one using 1.32 patcher but ending result is stucking at boot animation.

It seems it's something related with latest CM7 builds, it's not only saga related:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...57056&page=127
23rd April 2012, 03:59 PM   |  #1118  
apx@dwx's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ulm
Thanks Meter: 146
 
194 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
my fresh pdroid-patch for the newest build (from 12.4.12):

if PDroid doesn't work after patching, try mounting /system in recovery before flashing the patch.

the patch:
PDroid-v1.27-update-cm-7-20120404-NIGHTLY-saga-signed.zip
MD5: b0f9189f27f82ce15696353b6ead8e3f
SHA-1: c54bcd50e33e39e3cbd9fbb2c737a8d47afd16f6

and of course the restore files:
PDroid-RESTORE-update-cm-7-20120404-NIGHTLY-saga-signed.zip
MD5: ed0e0e1153232b9e48fe23e48a92759d
SHA-1: 0c681a86c1a8059ef2c1386409990a14a967b2fd
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apx@dwx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 04:44 PM   |  #1119  
efuzone's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
222 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by apx@dwx

my fresh pdroid-patch for the newest build (from 12.4.12):

if PDroid doesn't work after patching, try mounting /system in recovery before flashing the patch.

the patch:
PDroid-v1.27-update-cm-7-20120404-NIGHTLY-saga-signed.zip
MD5: b0f9189f27f82ce15696353b6ead8e3f
SHA-1: c54bcd50e33e39e3cbd9fbb2c737a8d47afd16f6

and of course the restore files:
PDroid-RESTORE-update-cm-7-20120404-NIGHTLY-saga-signed.zip
MD5: ed0e0e1153232b9e48fe23e48a92759d
SHA-1: 0c681a86c1a8059ef2c1386409990a14a967b2fd



Hello,

I have added both zip files in SD card and installed from recovery but i did not find any icon or option in mobile about pdroid? can u explain how to use it..
23rd April 2012, 05:49 PM   |  #1120  
mouzzza's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Austria, NOT Australia ;)
Thanks Meter: 16
 
117 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Do not flash the restore-patch. This is for uninstalling only

Sent from my HTC Desire S using XDA

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Desire S Android Development by ThreadRank