Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,479 Members 48,562 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[OFFICIAL] Kyrillos' ROM Problems, Questions & Answers

Tip us?

Wiggierip
Old
Thanks Meter 326

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndronoobS3 View Post
Tnx for explaination.
Is it safe to delete some apps which came with system (like Email because I only use Gmail app, then Google search which I never use as app only browser google search)? I will be do that with System app remover.
The apps you listed are safe to remove. For a full list of apps to safely remove on stock froyo, check this thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1487073

Devices:

The Following User Says Thank You to Wiggierip For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Skieper
Old
(Last edited by Skieper; 21st April 2012 at 04:44 PM.) Reason: new info
Thanks Meter 1
Default Thank you

First off a big thank you for this rom, i got tired of my phone and now i don't have to buy a new one cause this feels new

However i ran into a problem and after reading nearly all related posts i still haven't found any good solution.
I was on holiday (greece FTW) and could get on any networks there, with the original soft i had no problem, so i doubt it's sim related problem. It seems like the roaming option is disabled, and no matter what settings I tried it didn't help anything. Does anyone have any idea how to resolve this?

EDIT: In the meantime I updated to V9.6 with 2.3 OC kernell, tho I can't test if the roaming is working atm since my holiday is over

the rom however is running smoothly, had no other problems so far.
efxaristo para poly kai xristos anesti
The Following User Says Thank You to Skieper For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AndronoobS3
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I just wonder to know what is the main problem with this rom (graphic)?
Will be possible to implement video drivers and find some solution or that will not be possible (due to software or hardware limitations)?
I dont know anything about programming so apologize for lots of questions

kaiser.kasa
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default .ZIP Root file not found after download from Odin

Hi Experts,

I am newbie, and used Odin to install Kyrillos on to my Samsung galaxy I5801. I have set the .OPs and .tar from the Odin and started the download. Download successfully into the phone, But when i reboot normally, the boot screen goes to infinite loop. I tried wiping the factory data. but no use.

When i go to 'Install from SD Card' to install the Kyrillos rom, that .ZIP file is not visible there.
So, I am stuck in between, and unfortunately i didnt take a back up.
Can any one of you please provide me the Root .ZIP file which should be used, so that i can download that directly on to the SD card, and boot it from there.

thanking you .

DerpyDerp
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser.kasa View Post
Hi Experts,

I am newbie, and used Odin to install Kyrillos on to my Samsung galaxy I5801. I have set the .OPs and .tar from the Odin and started the download. Download successfully into the phone, But when i reboot normally, the boot screen goes to infinite loop. I tried wiping the factory data. but no use.

When i go to 'Install from SD Card' to install the Kyrillos rom, that .ZIP file is not visible there.
So, I am stuck in between, and unfortunately i didnt take a back up.
Can any one of you please provide me the Root .ZIP file which should be used, so that i can download that directly on to the SD card, and boot it from there.

thanking you .
Download the update.zip file for CWM Recovery again from the Kyrillos ROM Thread. Put it on your SD card (not in a sub-directory, in the parent directory) and rename the file to update.zip
Then: Go into Recovery Menu, Wipe Menu and wipe data/factory reset. After that flash the zip file. And before rebooting, wipe data again. Then reboot your phone and hope for the best

Sent from my GT-I5800 using XDA

DEVICE: Galaxy3 I5800
ROM: Stabilia V4 [JellyBean]
overclocked - undervolted - GPU rendered

Kirpman
Old
Thanks Meter 79
Hi,
my problem is following:

I am using Kyrillos Rom 10.2 CM7.2.
When I try to enter CyanogenMod settings I get instantly this message "The application Settings (process.android.settings) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again"

What to do :eek:?

Thanks,
Tanel

Ludwig72
Old
Thanks Meter 0
I am on Kyrillos 10.2 and auto rotation doesn't work either here.

The Google framework had some troubles too after Titanium restore from Kyrillos 9.6, but after clearing data and resync everything works fine.

first_family
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Hello!

I have a strange bug. It appears in menu when I select any option in it.
For example I use ADW Launcher. When I open his preferences and then select any option I see that new window shows on previous window.

Can anyone confirm this?

Here is the screenshot
s019.radikal.ru/i608/1204/cf/558f1299a75f.png

Wiggierip
Old
Thanks Meter 326

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by first_family View Post
Hello!

I have a strange bug. It appears in menu when I select any option in it.
For example I use ADW Launcher. When I open his preferences and then select any option I see that new window shows on previous window.

Can anyone confirm this?

Here is the screenshot
s019.radikal.ru/i608/1204/cf/558f1299a75f.png
Its due to the theme I believe, are you using the default ICS theme from the ROM? You could try this theme from the market if you want to get rid of the bug. Hope it helps

Devices:

The Following User Says Thank You to Wiggierip For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

first_family
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggierip View Post
Its due to the theme I believe, are you using the default ICS theme from the ROM? You could try this theme from the market if you want to get rid of the bug. Hope it helps
Thank you for the answer. Yes, as I see it was the problem of the ICS theme.