Originally Posted by xchan21
So far since last Thursday when I installed this ROM, I never experienced that such kind of bug. What I did in flashing is
1st- Wipe Data,Cache,Dalvic
2nd- flash ROM
3rd- flash facebook.zip , patch.zip
4th- flash Amaze Camera 1920x1080
5th- flash Unity
6th- Fix permission
Lastly - Reboot System
For me this is one of the best ROM I ever flash with my HTC evo 3d
---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 PM ----------
Correct me if I am wrong, Is Super wipe will be done after flashing new ROM or before flashing new ROM? I still didn't used this one so far but maybe on my next ROM to change I'm gonna used it.
1) super wipe ( phone reboots back in recovery and ready to flash)
2) flash rom
3) flash diffrent kernel if you want
4) wipe dalvik cache
5) reboot and leave the phone a min or 10 to get stable
6) flash w/e zip you want (camera/facebook/...)
(7) fix permissions if you find probs
(8) let the phone at least 20 min alone if you want to start using OC and govrenors.
the rom is very stable on 1.51Ghz , only thing i cant figure out is why it keeps both cpu's online.
Will? did you put something in the rom to keep both cpu's online?
HTC One X stock