Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[DROPPED][CM9][NIGHTLYS][Last build 31/05/12] Cyanogenmod 9 (almost) nightlys

OP benjamingwynn

20th April 2012, 06:39 PM   |  #31  
dudeman1996's Avatar
Senior Member
London, UK
Thanks Meter: 1,200
 
1,133 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobdamnit

Ben, you must rebuild. I cant right now, and THIS just happened:

(modpunk's thread. Second post.)
2012-04-20
* KERNEL:
- Added support for liberty
- Added support for marvelc and marvelct

Not exactly sure what that means, other than its EPIC!

Trying to compile again, this has been seen. It's just throwing a bunch of errors
20th April 2012, 06:50 PM   |  #32  
benjamingwynn's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Cardiff
Thanks Meter: 2,387
 
2,514 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobdamnit

Ben, you must rebuild. I cant right now, and THIS just happened:

(modpunk's thread. Second post.)
2012-04-20
* KERNEL:
- Added support for liberty
- Added support for marvelc and marvelct

Not exactly sure what that means, other than its EPIC!

Thats what I have been working on all day mate

I have just worked out that he moved a lot of stuff around and that I have to patch is BoardConfig.mk in order for it to build.
The Following User Says Thank You to benjamingwynn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2012, 07:07 PM   |  #33  
benjamingwynn's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Cardiff
Thanks Meter: 2,387
 
2,514 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Donate to Me
More
I have fixed it not compiling, it was due to modpunk not updating his BoardConfig.mk - expect a build with marvelc support in <2 hours.
The Following User Says Thank You to benjamingwynn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2012, 08:29 PM   |  #34  
benjamingwynn's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Cardiff
Thanks Meter: 2,387
 
2,514 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Donate to Me
More
Built and uploaded, fixed two very important things too. See the OP.

Oh yeah and Amy just compiled her first build in a suprising 50 minuites!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benjamingwynn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2012, 08:45 PM   |  #35  
Senior Member
Flag Fort Wayne, Indiana
Thanks Meter: 117
 
285 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Latest build won't flash. Gives the following error when flashing:

assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "marvel" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "marvel"

E: Error in sdcard/20-04-2012-update-cm-9.0.0-RC0-marvel-UNOFFICIAL-signed.zip
(Status 7)
Installation aborted.

Same error I had when flashing experimental .Sense 3.0, remember?
20th April 2012, 09:22 PM   |  #36  
benjamingwynn's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Cardiff
Thanks Meter: 2,387
 
2,514 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobdamnit

Latest build won't flash. Gives the following error when flashing:

assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "marvel" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "marvel"

E: Error in sdcard/20-04-2012-update-cm-9.0.0-RC0-marvel-UNOFFICIAL-signed.zip
(Status 7)
Installation aborted.

Same error I had when flashing experimental .Sense 3.0, remember?

It's just the automaticly made meta-inf stopping you from running it on marvelc/ct devices. Sorry for the false guys, looks like CM implanted this, it can run but you need to remove that line from the update-script.

EDIT: Actually I have an idea, disable script asserts before flashing tell me if it works.
20th April 2012, 09:24 PM   |  #37  
cleansafi's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 10
 
127 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobdamnit

Latest build won't flash. Gives the following error when flashing:

assert failed: getprop("ro.product.device") == "marvel" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "marvel"

E: Error in sdcard/20-04-2012-update-cm-9.0.0-RC0-marvel-UNOFFICIAL-signed.zip
(Status 7)
Installation aborted.

Same error I had when flashing experimental .Sense 3.0, remember?

Was it a kernel related problem ???
20th April 2012, 09:59 PM   |  #38  
Senior Member
Flag Fort Wayne, Indiana
Thanks Meter: 117
 
285 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamingwynn

It's just the automaticly made meta-inf stopping you from running it on marvelc/ct devices. Sorry for the false guys, looks like CM implanted this, it can run but you need to remove that line from the update-script.

EDIT: Actually I have an idea, disable script asserts before flashing tell me if it works.

They were disabled when I got that error.
20th April 2012, 09:59 PM   |  #39  
benjamingwynn's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Cardiff
Thanks Meter: 2,387
 
2,514 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobdamnit

They were disabled.

Ouch - I guess this isn't marvelc friendly without changing the updater-script then
20th April 2012, 10:35 PM   |  #40  
Senior Member
Jamaica Queens
Thanks Meter: 75
 
369 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Need new build lol I'm dying for it for marvelc


Sent from my HTC_A510c using Tapatalk
Last edited by kagevazquez; 20th April 2012 at 11:14 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes