[ROM] GB 2.3.6 - Atrix Blaze v3 (2 Flavors) - GSM - Atrix 2 - Update 1 - 5/1/12

Search This thread

rdavisct

Feb 14, 2011
Greenacres
Any update for the Blue Atrixblaze V3? How can I put the reboot option in the power down menu?

Thanks again for all of your hard work

I will work on reboot option tomorrow.its been plaguing me lol.constant issues but i have a plan :) .stay tuned.hopefully update tomorrow as well as fixes for small issues in sonya rom.

Sent from my MB865 using XDA

Deliberate

Jan 16, 2012
CA
I will work on reboot option tomorrow.its been plaguing me lol.constant issues but i have a plan :) .stay tuned.hopefully update tomorrow as well as fixes for small issues in sonya rom.

Ya I've been working on the reboot option as well. I hope that's ok? I was gonna surprise everyone a just bust it out. But I haven't been able to figure it out. :confused:

Also could u maybe put the new supercharged version u have in Sonya in blaze v3? I love blaze! I really don't want to leave it!

Last edited:

rdavisct

Feb 14, 2011
Greenacres
Ya I've been working on the reboot option as well. I hope that's ok? I was gonna surprise everyone a just bust it out. But I haven't been able to figure it out. :confused:

Also could u maybe put the new supercharged version u have in Sonya in blaze v3? I love blaze! I really don't want to leave it!

Yes i will. Right now i flash reboot and nothing but fc on almost everything.in op of reboot mod it says wipe cache. Is that cache partition? ..dalvik cache? ..or both? And before or after flash.

cogeary

Dec 5, 2011
New Orleans
Yes i will. Right now i flash reboot and nothing but fc on almost everything.in op of reboot mod it says wipe cache. Is that cache partition? ..dalvik cache? ..or both? And before or after flash.

Not quite sure but it wouldn't hurt to wipe both. I always wipe dalvik and cache before flashing stuff. Before/after doesn't really matter so long as you do it before you reboot out of CWM.

I can help modify this ROM's files for reboot in power menu if you want :)

rdavisct

Feb 14, 2011
Greenacres
Not quite sure but it wouldn't hurt to wipe both. I always wipe dalvik and cache before flashing stuff. Before/after doesn't really matter so long as you do it before you reboot out of CWM.

I can help modify this ROM's files for reboot in power menu if you want :)

Yes please! Lol i know u know some things i dont(probably a lot).your help would be awesome. Btw. I just tackled the whole cwm on boot/gps problem.got both gps and cwm running flawlessly ..this issue has been driving me crazy especially when i would remove it to use my gps. Continue workin later on a rom only to softbrick cuz i forgot to reflash the cwm on boot mod lol pure hell imo.fixed in sonya v3 and next blaze update. :).

P.s. if u could get reboot option for blaze v3 also that would be awesome.pm me if you need to cogeary.

icythunder

Oct 5, 2009
V4

I am also waiting patiently for Blaze update.. I rather not switch to the new Sonya - correct me if I am wrong but there are more tweaks in Blaze right? I am so torn lol

rdavisct

Feb 14, 2011
Greenacres
I am also waiting patiently for Blaze update.. I rather not switch to the new Sonya - correct me if I am wrong but there are more tweaks in Blaze right? I am so torn lol

Torn?..thats the idea :p . They are both different in their own areas. Sonya is stripped of almost all blur with some different memory & speed tweaks.all tweaks cant be put in one rom.some will clash with others.whereas blaze keeps stock apps and is a bit more over the top with the theme for theme junkies.the opinion is up to you guys :) and fyi update for blaze will be within a day hopefully.will be supercharged with newest RC8.2 script and include cwm on boot without gps issues. And maybe some new tweaks i found which im about to test and see how it runs.stay tuned

Jce9182

Feb 2, 2012
Philly pa
Torn?..thats the idea :p . They are both different in their own areas. Sonya is stripped of almost all blur with some different memory & speed tweaks.all tweaks cant be put in one rom.some will clash with others.whereas blaze keeps stock apps and is a bit more over the top with the theme for theme junkies.the opinion is up to you guys :) and fyi update for blaze will be within a day hopefully.will be supercharged with newest RC8.2 script and include cwm on boot without gps issues. And maybe some new tweaks i found which im about to test and see how it runs.stay tuned

Nice. Will the update affect the red theme in any way or is it made for both?

FluffyCow

May 20, 2011
If I root and install cwm and stuff, will a rom like this fix my frozen at lock, "black screen" crash? When my phone locks it crashes. I've tried calling from another phone and my atrix2 does nothing. Just wondering if a rom will fix it or if I have to play insurance replace roulette.

rdavisct

Feb 14, 2011
Greenacres
Just so no ones in the dark about next update.i am waiting patiently for cogeary to help incorporate reboot option while im brainstorming on what else i want to incorporate :)

chrisn91

Feb 8, 2012
washington
Just so no ones in the dark about next update.i am waiting patiently for cogeary to help incorporate reboot option while im brainstorming on what else i want to incorporate :)

The reboot option looks like its been a pain hopefully he gets it worked out, but I could live with out it

Sent from my MB865 using xda premium

rdavisct

Feb 14, 2011
Greenacres
Check your email chrisn91. Paypal should of sent you a message saying i denied it.so youll have to do it again. I apologize.

mkrunk12

Feb 21, 2012
Blaze V3

I see you updated the Sonya V3(which I have and like also) and any eta on Atrix Blaze V3

rdavisct

Feb 14, 2011
Greenacres
I see you updated the Sonya V3(which I have and like also) and any eta on Atrix Blaze V3

This week hopefully.got alot of goodies for performance to add.and perhaps a FULL beats mod (not that other weak one) this one will include a toggle on/off app function to really see difference and its more extensive. Its 100% ... :) stay tuned

rdavisct

Feb 14, 2011
Greenacres
Beats mod will need testers. I dont have great headphones.so youll guys have to let me know :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ATRIX BLAZE V3

what is this???

This rom was built from stock rooted 2.3.6 ,some parts of theme from arctic rom,some created myself.so a lot of credit should goto shady who created the arctic rom,i just ported a good chunk of his theme to the atrix 2

whats included?

• Supercharged v6 1000hp script
    • modded lockscreen **NEW 3/21/12
    • modded launcher **NEW 3/21/12
    • digital 1% battery mod
    • modded status bar icons
    • modded my music **New in v2 3/21/12**
    • webtop over hdma fixed ** New in v2 3/21/12
    • Removed carrier IQ
    • dropdown toggles
    • build prop tweaks
    • webtop over hdmi mod
    • GPS Tweak - Fast lock! ** New in v2 3/21/12 **
    • debloated
    • Droid bionic boot animation ..blue version i made ;-)
    • over clock scripts default is 1100mhz ** New in v2 3/21/12 **
    • modded phone dialer ** New in v2 3/21/12 **
    • Added bounce animations
    • Modded Dialer
    • Modded In-Call Screen
    • New toggle icons
    • Modded framework to the max,blazed out!
    • New Settings icons
    • Modded stock keyboard
    • 50% Transparent Launcher
    • Build prop fixed/additions
    • new loading icon
    • More modding done overall (i dont remember everything lol)

INSTRUCTIONS: DO NOT FLASH,RESTORE IN RECOVERY

1.unzip into clockworkmod backup folder
    2.wipe data/factory reset
    3.clear Dalvik Cache
    4. Restore in CWM

BUGS:
    For those who face any google play fc issues,just go into manage apps>google play store> and click uninstall updates

3/23/12 IF COMING FROM VERSION 2 or 1 NO NEED TO WIPE DATA CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD V3 ROM

v3 mirror

UPDATE FIX 3/30/12 FIXED PNG ISSUE,RE DOWNLOAD 10:50a.m eastern time
    FLASH THIS FILE IN CWM RECOVERY AFTER FLASHING V3 ROM!!

WHATS IN IT?

This flashable zip will fix the blacked out keyboard in land issue and also fixes the black on black text in menu,now its black on blue. flash in cwm recovery.this is not a restore.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD UPDATE FIX FOR V3

MAIN UPDATES:

UPDATE 1 - 5/1/12

Includes:

- SuperCharged v6 RC8.2 100% SuperCharger
    - Sony Bravia Mod
    - MegaBass
    - 8 Speed/Performance Enhancing Init.d Scripts On Boot added!!
    - Reboot In Power Menu

screen201205011728.png

INSTRUCTIONS:

Step 1. Download ZIP
    Step 2. Place on Root of SDCARD
    Step 3. Wipe Cache Partition
    Step 4. Flash in CWM Recovery
    Step 5. Reboot

Download HERE

**For Update 1 Red Dawn Version See Second Post**

v3 SCREENSHOTS:
    mt5w0n.jpg
    2mee3v6.jpg
    160uddl.jpg
    6gy7v5.jpg
    25ey99h.jpg
    21or5zk.jpg
    1s1f9s.jpg
    20fbwnn.jpg

UPDATE 1
    ******ADDONS*************************************:

FLASH THESE FILES BELOW IN CWM RECOVERY,DO NOT RESTORE.
    **NOTE THESE WILL ONLY BE HOSTED FOR 7 DAYS SO FEEL FREE TO MIRROR**

FLYNFLIP ANIMATIONS
    DROP IN ANIMATIONS
    FOLD ANIMATIONS

HASH FILE INFO:

File Properties for Blaze 3 Files:

FileName: atrixblazev3.zip
    Size: 182 MB (191,278,359 bytes)
    Typical Size on Disk (NTFS): 182 MB (191,279,104 bytes)
    CRC32: A46E5BB8
    MD5: B13DF9899F43E7977B7DC924300F14A0
    SHA-1: 11481CBBBA0ADE7D1740941DA1E02EEE5168611E

FileName: AtrixBlazev3-UpdatefixBOUNCE.zip
    Size: 14.0 MB (14,706,573 bytes)
    Typical Size on Disk (NTFS): 14.0 MB (14,708,736 bytes)
    CRC32: CDE69BB9
    MD5: EC990B22F19FCEED7F1BD8D0D85649C1
    SHA-1: B3BEFFBF31D96A056A0662EFC597172F5545DEF4

CREDITS:

lfaber06
    Cogeary
    the arcticians
    Shady (for a lot of arctic style theme i integrated into blaze v3,toggles,system icons,dialer,etc.)
    everyone here on xda contributing and testing for atrix 2 development

IF YOU LIKE MY WORK AND WANT TO SUPPORT,FEEL FREE TO DONATE,THANKS :)

Atrix Blaze Red Dawn (red theme)

INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Download zip
    2. place on SDCARD
    3. Flash in CWM Recovery
    4. Reboot

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
    - FIXED BACKGROUND ON TEXT INPUT & RE-UPLOADED 4/13/12 *SCREENSHOTS BELOW*

MIRROR note** change file extension from avi to zip after download** - (thank jce9182 for the mirror)

MIRROR 2 - thank EL_MeXiCaNo

MIRROR 3 - thank EL_MeXiCaNo

MIRROR 4 - thank eL_MeXiCaNo

MAIN UPDATES:

UPDATE 1 - 5/1/12

Includes:

- SuperCharged v6 RC8.2 100% SuperCharger
    - Sony Bravia Mod
    - MegaBass
    - 8 Speed/Performance Enhancing Init.d Scripts On Boot added!!
    - Reboot In Power Menu

screen201205011730.png

INSTRUCTIONS:

Step 1. Download ZIP
    Step 2. Place on Root of SDCARD
    Step 3. Wipe Cache Partition
    Step 4. Flash in CWM Recovery
    Step 5. Reboot

Download CLICK HERE[/URL]

****PLEASE MIRROR FOR ME,IT IS COSTING ME MONEY TO UPLOAD MY WORK HERE ON XDA DUE TO LACK OF INTERNET (JUST MOVED TO FL) AND SO IM HAVING TO UPLOAD USING MY NOT UNLIMITED DATA PLAN AND I KEEP CATCHING OVERAGES ,SO PLEASE MIRROR AND I WILL POST IN OP. - Thanks****

screenshots:

ejh6x4.png

2cwr8s2.png

25gb30p.png

8xjyir.png

123tzxu.png
    Almost complete. Just some minor tweaks. Trying to change the quick menu and drop down menu font to white.i know some but not everything when it comes to building and modding so bare with me. If anyone knows exactly where the font color ia located feel free to shoot me a message or reply here.meanwhile im still searching the sysytem files

Edit: nevermind. Too slow :p i found the xml. Lol im impatient.upload will begin soon. About n hour or less. Stay tuned
    The power menu working yet?

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2

Will be posting updated rom in a. Couple hours. Fixed the fc issue and fixed power button menu issue.also some other stuff modded, up to date improved build.prop tweaks,also gps tweaked so theres almoat zero wait time for a lock after first lock ;-). I ust want to finish touching up a couple things and itll be up.stay tuned. Thanks for the feedback everyone.

ABv2.5 Mirror

v2.5 mirror removed
    ____
    If you ain't got one, get one http://db.tt/i92AHTdT