[pouches] for HTC One X

OP alphagamma

19th April 2012, 05:04 AM   |  #111  
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 1

11 posts
More
fitBAG nappa leather pouch
Anyone here has the fitBAG nappa leather pouch? I want to buy the red one (easier to spot when inside the bag).
19th April 2012, 06:06 AM   |  #112  
Thanks Meter: 24

553 posts
More
imo, the best pouch ever came with the phone is HTC HD fur pouch... I love it very much...
The Following User Says Thank You to theory_87 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th April 2012, 08:43 AM   |  #113  
Thanks Meter: 3

25 posts
The original HTC pouch for my Desire Z was awesome to and fits very well. That's why I bought the original for the one x too. But it doesn't fit that eell.

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk 2
19th April 2012, 11:51 PM   |  #114  
Thanks Meter: 98

661 posts
The only thing I would say about the pouches, is because of the rather poor design of the camera lens, that if a bit of grit gets into the pouch, there is the possibility of scratching the camera lens sliding it in and out. The HTC flip case HC V701 provides a buffer for the camera lens with its rear plastic shell, as well as also protecting the front with the leathery part. On the other hand, it is not so comfortable to hold as you have to fold the flap part back on itself in order to hold it.
20th April 2012, 12:04 PM   |  #115  

29 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by combat goofwing

Took the plunge and got this case today and have to say I like it still keeps that slim feel to the phone and the plastic shell around the back is enough to mean whem placed down the camera lense isn't touching the surface.As I have said I don't think I would use it as a stand to watch movies as the smooth part that would be
on the surface is the part that folds over to protect the screen so could easily pick up dirt

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Can I go for this one?

Pros & Cons please. I feel like while speaking the flip may disturb?

Can you post some pics with phone.
Last edited by shankhar; 20th April 2012 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Asked for photos
20th April 2012, 04:20 PM   |  #116  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 8

49 posts
I have received my black Bugatti SlimCase XL pouch.
Really happy with it.
The One X fits nicely in it, it doesn't stick out,
It is maybe a bit loose for some people, but i like it that way, I can pull the phone out of the pouch with two fingers without much trouble. This can be a problem when the fit is too tight.
The Following User Says Thank You to alphagamma For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2012, 07:50 PM   |  #117  
Flag São Paulo

11 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shankhar

Can I go for this one?

Pros & Cons please. I feel like while speaking the flip may disturb?

Can you post some pics with phone.

Maybe it would be better for you guys (and the community) to post it on the Cases thread (HTC One X/One X Accessories/[Cases] Thread) I would post the link but XDA won't allow me, pretty annoying.

Cheers!

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphagamma

I have received my black Bugatti SlimCase XL pouch.
Really happy with it.
The One X fits nicely in it, it doesn't stick out,
It is maybe a bit loose for some people, but i like it that way, I can pull the phone out of the pouch with two fingers without much trouble. This can be a problem when the fit is too tight.

Please, can you post some pictures (or video if you're in the mood) of the case with the One X?
20th April 2012, 08:07 PM   |  #118  

19 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pabson

The original HTC pouch for my Desire Z was awesome to and fits very well. That's why I bought the original for the one x too. But it doesn't fit that eell.

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk 2

I was looking the original leather pouch, but could you tell more about fitting?
Is it too big or what's the problem?
20th April 2012, 10:43 PM   |  #119  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 37

146 posts
More
I can confirm that the official htc one x pouch S650 is quite loose..and I'm not entirely convinced it's real leather. The one x fits properly in my old htc dhd case but sticks out about 1cm, only just covering the lens. I'm going to stick with that for the time being and return the S650 which is really designed for the sensation xl & titan phones.

I'm tempted by the white one above, but really would like a nice stiff real leather case, in black.

Just my thoughts.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
21st April 2012, 01:05 AM   |  #120  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 37

146 posts
More
Pouches for similar size phones?
I'm considering a pouch for the Galaxy Nexus which is very nearly the same size as the one x e.g. this real leather one: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00793CSR4. I may order this one to give it a try

Phone size comparison here: http://pdadb.net/index.php?m=pdacomp...=3381&id2=3285

The Following User Says Thank You to dsm52 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread