5,597,007 Members 47,913 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] - [3/21/2012] - MikRunny v1.13 - [Sense 3.5 | 2.3.5 | Tweaks | Odex | CDMA]

Tip us?

vin255764
Old
Thanks Meter 2284
Heh,ICS ICS where are you lol
its end of april,hopefully soon...

Got bugs?

Max_Pain
Old
Thanks Meter 330
guys,

do you think Sense 3.5 is worth changing to from Sense 3.0? i've been on 2.3.5 for SOOOO long, just wondering when the heck everyone jumps board...and I don't know if I should. I remove sense from my roms and use Go Launcher or LauncherPro...would it still make sense to go to 2.3.5/Sense 3.5 if i'm removing Sense?

suggestions?
HTC Wizard -> HTC Evo 4G -> HTC Evo 3D -> Samsung Galaxy S3 -> Samsung Galaxy S4 (wife) -> Samsung Galaxy Note II -> Samsung Galaxy Note III

Wikd
Old
Thanks Meter 552
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Pain View Post
guys,

do you think Sense 3.5 is worth changing to from Sense 3.0? i've been on 2.3.5 for SOOOO long, just wondering when the heck everyone jumps board...and I don't know if I should. I remove sense from my roms and use Go Launcher or LauncherPro...would it still make sense to go to 2.3.5/Sense 3.5 if i'm removing Sense?

suggestions?
If your just gonna remove sense then I don't think it makes much "sense" to upgrade from 3.0 to 3.5. If you haven't tried this Rom, you're missing out, its fantastic. I don't know all the differences between 3.0 and 3.5 but one thing I like is being able to pull the text notification on the lockscreen into the lockring to open messages.
Sprint GS3

Need Dropbox?

Max_Pain
Old
Thanks Meter 330
i don't use the sense lockscreen either! I use widgetlocker or golocker :-p

I guess i'll stay on 2.3.4 based on the 2.17 ota.

thanks.
HTC Wizard -> HTC Evo 4G -> HTC Evo 3D -> Samsung Galaxy S3 -> Samsung Galaxy S4 (wife) -> Samsung Galaxy Note II -> Samsung Galaxy Note III

Wikd
Old
Thanks Meter 552
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Pain View Post
i don't use the sense lockscreen either! I use widgetlocker or golocker :-p

I guess i'll stay on 2.3.4 based on the 2.17 ota.

thanks.
If you remove sense, you'll still have miks tweaks, that's worth trying. Theirs a flashable zip.a few pages back that will let you use 2.17 based kernels on this rom too.
Sprint GS3

Need Dropbox?

pcausey77
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Where do I find Chad's latest kernel

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA App

alammori
Old
Thanks Meter 197
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcausey77 View Post
Where do I find Chad's latest kernel

Sent from my PG86100 using XDA App
infectedrom.com.
XDA is a great place for everyone who follow the three rules:
1. Read
2. Read
3. Read

bmxerkid954
Old
Thanks Meter 481

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowboardkid503 View Post
Hey Vin could you try to get this to work please and thanks

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1608254

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
Quote:
Originally Posted by vin255764 View Post
Im out of town for a week and I left my Sensation at home.
Will check logs on sensation first,its gonna take some time for sure
Im not sure if you have checked that thread recently, but snowboardkid texted me to text it since he knew I had two 3.5 roms on my sd, I tried it with MikRunny1.13 and Virus' 3.5 Nightly 349....What I noticed was...Sense 3.0, that the beta 4.0 zip mod the guy had flash, and there was no issues with boot, but I did lose rosie. It never showed, I could navigate around through the satus bar and into settings but just not to the homescreen. I then tried with Mik's and several of us got stuck in a boot animation. Weird thing about it though, is it properly boots up, and it vibrates when its finally comes out of boot while on the charger. Then the screen dims, light came on (charger) and it kept playing the boot animation, and I heard a few of my texts come in....So I locked and unlocked...playing boot animation still. Then i tried it on Virus' and it booted...but same issue as sense 3.0 rom....no rosie, I looked through the zip, theres two apks in /app....sound enhancer and beats notify. Theres 24 sound files in /etc plus sound image folder, plus another 24 in that soundimage folder. Then you have two .jar files under /framework ext.jar and widget.jar could one of those be the culprit?

RED HTC ONE { M7SPR } - UNLOCKED S-OFF
ROM : ★☆★Nocturnal GPE CDMA |4.4.2| ★☆★

honorlost84
Old
Thanks Meter 10
I have a issue with force close with the mail on my xda app. Suggestions? Cleared cache. Deleted and reinstalled nothing...

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

gokart2
Old
Thanks Meter 221
Vin, any way to get a different link for the theme? Been having issues not being able to get 4shared to let me download. Trying for 2 days, fed up.

---------- Post added at 09:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Lmao...it worked right after posting this.....figures.
---------------------------------------------------
Moto X [XT1056-Sprint]
Stock ROM or AOSPA
Nexus 7- AOSPA
Stock kernel

Tags
mikrunny=mikpimpin, the mik mik!
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe