Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,151 Members 49,319 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] WAKEROm v1.0WATER.!

Tip us?

orlzzt
Old
Thanks Meter 1672
You know, I have been addicted to flashing roms on my Epic for a year. I have always believed in our devs, and I also believe strongly in first exhibiting kindness and acceptance. As someone who knows NOTHING about development, I am not inclined to criticize nor say anything negative.

I would only encourage AnDrOpErZ (who by his own admission is new to XDA) to first check out the forum guidelines, and check with anyone who might need to grant permission on the utilization of their work. I'm sure he went into this with the best intentions. Maybe just a slight revision is needed here to bring this into conformity with acceptable XDA policies...
Questions? Most answers can be found HERE

"I repeat... that all power is a trust; that we are accountable for its exercise; that from the people and for the people all springs, and all must exist."
Benjamin Disraeli
The Following User Says Thank You to orlzzt For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AnDrOpErZ
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
I apologize for that were new to the forum as of today and were still getting used to it. We are planning to release the rom in at least 4 more locations. But the way this guy is talking were just thinking about dropping the rom and uploading one of our soon to be creations FROM SCRATCH. At first we thought marcusant(spell check) Created the rom but our sources told us otherwise. They stated he was the main themer. We were told ACS created the rom and we indeed sent them a PM for request. They replied but with an unsual message we couldn't understand.
Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

AnDrOpErZ
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
Sorry man we were told different. We actually said you had created the rom until someone else said different. Were actually gonna just start from scratch the make an official release for that. Until then WAKEROm WATER will just be a test rom and will not be distributed to any other site. If we make any mods to anyone's roms we will check our sources for better confirmation.

FrankyFiggz27
Old
Thanks Meter 211
why would anyone in their right mind download this? who knows who these "devs" are? and why would anyone even consider actually running such an outdated rom? not worth any possible risks. be smart.

and i'm sorry androperz if you're being completely honest and are just late in the game. gotta say thanks, but no thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to FrankyFiggz27 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AnDrOpErZ
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
This Rom isn't for everyone. Only for people who prefer this build. Not everyone likes what you like. It doesn't matter though. This project is discontinued. Testing roms from a new dev. Isn't life threatening. Its a phone not an organ. Lol. We are working on a new rom. Its built from a stock GB rom. We are also building a rom from scratch

The Following User Says Thank You to AnDrOpErZ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AnDrOpErZ
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
We are even creating a port from EL30 to FC09 with extended features.

xopher.hunter
Old
Thanks Meter 389
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnDrOpErZ View Post
This Rom isn't for everyone. Only for people who prefer this build. Not everyone likes what you like. It doesn't matter though. This project is discontinued. Testing roms from a new dev. Isn't life threatening. Its a phone not an organ. Lol. We are working on a new rom. Its built from a stock GB rom. We are also building a rom from scratch

The key to a great rom is TRUST. Obviously as a custom rom this comes rooted so it would be very easy to implement some sort of keyloggers or spyware. Yes our phones are not organs but our personal info is vital to us and our loved ones.

Sent from my Nexus Slide 4G
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to xopher.hunter For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AnDrOpErZ
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31
I understand that 100%. I don't even know how to do that kind of stuff but I see what you mean. Well I'm releasing a rom built off of GB FC09 and I do need testers people who can trust me not to invade their privacy only to grant extended performace.

xboxfanj
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6171

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnDrOpErZ View Post
I apologize for that were new to the forum as of today and were still getting used to it. We are planning to release the rom in at least 4 more locations. But the way this guy is talking were just thinking about dropping the rom and uploading one of our soon to be creations FROM SCRATCH. At first we thought marcusant(spell check) Created the rom but our sources told us otherwise. They stated he was the main themer. We were told ACS created the rom and we indeed sent them a PM for request. They replied but with an unsual message we couldn't understand.
We'll your sources are wrong. Marcusant created the ROM. At the time, he was an acs member, hence the title and the confusion. What I am confused on is why you need sources to tell you where you stole your ROM from. If you don't even know who creAtes the patched, I don't think you are ready to be releasing roms. This is clearly marcusants ROM.
Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA

If you need help with anything or just wanna chat, feel free to GTalk me at xboxlover360@gmail.com or PM me

CrfEpic4g
Old
Thanks Meter 101
GEEZ let the guy breathe!

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe