Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,130 Members 52,929 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

|i'm dead| |please close| |discontinued|

Tip us?

BiteBlaze
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 967

DONATE TO ME
BLOG IS NOW VIA BLOGGER!! If you go to my website and go to blog, it now goes to my new one!

Add me on Google Plus and Follow me on Twitter for ROM releases, beta versions, news, and other fun stuff!

If you like my work or I have helped you, hit THANKS and DONATE

COLDBLOODED ROMS IS DOWN UNTIL I CAN BUY A NEW COMPUTER

rkeenan
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Does Hardware Acceleration work on this? I am running CM7 because last time I looked about 2 months ago, none of the CM9 ROMs had Hardware Acceleration.

BiteBlaze
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 967

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkeenan View Post
Does Hardware Acceleration work on this? I am running CM7 because last time I looked about 2 months ago, none of the CM9 ROMs had Hardware Acceleration.
Please pay attention to OP and posts like, 2 before yours! NO it doesn't yet... thats in v1.3 though

Add me on Google Plus and Follow me on Twitter for ROM releases, beta versions, news, and other fun stuff!

TahrirSquare
Old
Thanks Meter 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiteBlaze View Post
Please pay attention to OP and posts like, 2 before yours! NO it doesn't yet... thats in v1.3 though
This is coming this weekend Right? (very excited)

rkeenan
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
The OP said nothing about HWA, that is why I asked. If it would have said it in the OP, then I wouldn't have asked. Sorry.

eightpock
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Thanks for all the great work BiteBlaze!
Kindle Fire | CM9 Reloaded v1.2H
HTC EVO 4G | Unofficial CM9

Aesrys
Old
Thanks Meter 139
Quote:
I have not released the new version rebuilt with the updated device tree yet so 3.0 is not compatible yet. It is included in v1.3, though

~ BiteBlaze via HTC Sensation
Once 1.3 is released, will we be able to flash any new updated kernels from Hashcode, baring major tree changes or something? Since he's been changing his kernel fairly routinely, I thought it might be worth asking.

Thanks for the great work. I'm definitely looking forward to 1.3, since I like Reloaded a lot, especially if is has HWA.

TahrirSquare
Old
Thanks Meter 118
I keep coming back to your ROM, I just feel like testing other ROMs for adventure I guess. great ROM very stable, nice battery life. If I would ask for one thing it would be for the shutdown button to work to avoid the 20+ seconds hold of the power button. Otherwise Awesome.

BiteBlaze
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 967

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by TahrirSquare View Post
I keep coming back to your ROM, I just feel like testing other ROMs for adventure I guess. great ROM very stable, nice battery life. If I would ask for one thing it would be for the shutdown button to work to avoid the 20+ seconds hold of the power button. Otherwise Awesome.
V1.3 has that fixed, it was apparently the kernel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesrys View Post
Once 1.3 is released, will we be able to flash any new updated kernels from Hashcode, baring major tree changes or something? Since he's been changing his kernel fairly routinely, I thought it might be worth asking.

Thanks for the great work. I'm definitely looking forward to 1.3, since I like Reloaded a lot, especially if is has HWA.
Yes, the device tree change was from roms with kernel 2.6 and under from 3.0 and above... in simple terms. So you can update to newer kernels.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BiteBlaze For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Aesrys
Old
Thanks Meter 139
Quote:
Yes, the device tree change was from roms with kernel 2.6 and under from 3.0 and above... in simple terms. So you can update to newer kernels.

You're awesome man, thanks. Definitely looking forward to 1.3.

Tags
cm9 reloaded, cool ics rom, ics kindle fire, kindle fire cm9, reloadedrom™
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe