OP BiteBlaze

20th April 2012, 10:28 PM   |  #711  
OP Senior Member
Flag Wisconsin
Thanks Meter: 967

1,174 posts
Donate to Me
More
BLOG IS NOW VIA BLOGGER!! If you go to my website and go to blog, it now goes to my new one!
20th April 2012, 10:53 PM   |  #712  
Thanks Meter: 2

36 posts
Does Hardware Acceleration work on this? I am running CM7 because last time I looked about 2 months ago, none of the CM9 ROMs had Hardware Acceleration.
20th April 2012, 10:57 PM   |  #713  
OP Senior Member
Flag Wisconsin

1,174 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkeenan

Does Hardware Acceleration work on this? I am running CM7 because last time I looked about 2 months ago, none of the CM9 ROMs had Hardware Acceleration.

Please pay attention to OP and posts like, 2 before yours! NO it doesn't yet... thats in v1.3 though
20th April 2012, 11:00 PM   |  #714  
Thanks Meter: 118

564 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiteBlaze

Please pay attention to OP and posts like, 2 before yours! NO it doesn't yet... thats in v1.3 though

This is coming this weekend Right? (very excited)
20th April 2012, 11:04 PM   |  #715  
Thanks Meter: 2

36 posts
Quote:

The OP said nothing about HWA, that is why I asked. If it would have said it in the OP, then I wouldn't have asked. Sorry.
20th April 2012, 11:50 PM   |  #716  
Flag Peoria Heights, IL
Thanks Meter: 3

39 posts
More
Thanks for all the great work BiteBlaze!
21st April 2012, 12:11 AM   |  #717  
Thanks Meter: 139

725 posts
Quote:

I have not released the new version rebuilt with the updated device tree yet so 3.0 is not compatible yet. It is included in v1.3, though

~ BiteBlaze via HTC Sensation

Once 1.3 is released, will we be able to flash any new updated kernels from Hashcode, baring major tree changes or something? Since he's been changing his kernel fairly routinely, I thought it might be worth asking.

Thanks for the great work. I'm definitely looking forward to 1.3, since I like Reloaded a lot, especially if is has HWA.
21st April 2012, 12:14 AM   |  #718  
Thanks Meter: 118

564 posts
I keep coming back to your ROM, I just feel like testing other ROMs for adventure I guess. great ROM very stable, nice battery life. If I would ask for one thing it would be for the shutdown button to work to avoid the 20+ seconds hold of the power button. Otherwise Awesome.
21st April 2012, 12:36 AM   |  #719  
OP Senior Member
Flag Wisconsin

1,174 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TahrirSquare

I keep coming back to your ROM, I just feel like testing other ROMs for adventure I guess. great ROM very stable, nice battery life. If I would ask for one thing it would be for the shutdown button to work to avoid the 20+ seconds hold of the power button. Otherwise Awesome.

V1.3 has that fixed, it was apparently the kernel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aesrys

Once 1.3 is released, will we be able to flash any new updated kernels from Hashcode, baring major tree changes or something? Since he's been changing his kernel fairly routinely, I thought it might be worth asking.

Thanks for the great work. I'm definitely looking forward to 1.3, since I like Reloaded a lot, especially if is has HWA.

Yes, the device tree change was from roms with kernel 2.6 and under from 3.0 and above... in simple terms. So you can update to newer kernels.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BiteBlaze For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 01:38 AM   |  #720  
Thanks Meter: 139

725 posts
Quote:

Yes, the device tree change was from roms with kernel 2.6 and under from 3.0 and above... in simple terms. So you can update to newer kernels.

You're awesome man, thanks. Definitely looking forward to 1.3.

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm9 reloaded, cool ics rom, ics kindle fire, kindle fire cm9, reloadedrom™
Previous Thread Next Thread