Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,761 Members 41,649 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

WinMo6.5 GSM Build 21884. Build date: 2010-8-26

Tip us?

nickoboco
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Smile tks man!

perfeito vey!
funfo de boa... tava com muito medo de fzer isso com o meu palm mas ele tava mt bugado e dai mandei ve... funciono perfeitamente... obrigado msm excelente essa ROM...

mord4z
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickoboco View Post
perfeito vey!
funfo de boa... tava com muito medo de fzer isso com o meu palm mas ele tava mt bugado e dai mandei ve... funciono perfeitamente... obrigado msm excelente essa ROM...
De nada, por favor coloque a versão em inglês da tua mensagem pro restante do pessoal poder entender! Obrigado.

You're welcome, please put the english version for your message, then all the people will can read. Thanks.
Treo Pro new | Macbook white @2.0Ghz 4Gb RAM | My Treo ROM 6.5 build

And, if you like my roms, supports my work (And help me to pay my new motorcycle! lol)! I'll be happy!

george_f1
Old
Thanks Meter 16
my device stuck at 1% and restart. :/ please help me

nickoboco
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default tks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mord4z View Post
De nada, por favor coloque a versão em inglês da tua mensagem pro restante do pessoal poder entender! Obrigado.

You're welcome, please put the english version for your message, then all the people will can read. Thanks.

Worked good... i was afraid to do that, but my palm was freezing all the time so I did it..and worked perfectly...really thanks, that is an excellent ROM...

rodesiao
Old
(Last edited by rodesiao; 25th May 2012 at 02:15 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Default Exchange ActiveSync issue

Hi, mord4z!

I've installed your 21884 in my Treo and set up Exchange ActiveSync with my university's server. But, even when I check "Manually sync" on ActiveSync's preferences, it keeps trying to connect to 3G to sync automatically! I have disabled the 3G connection because of that.

Have I done anything wrong?

EDIT: By the way, that's my only issue with the ROM. It works beautifully!
Luis Andrade
Sao Paulo, Brazil

Palm Treo Pro (HTC Panther) [2012]

Past: Palm Z22 + Nokia 6020 [2007] > Palm Tungsten|E2 + 6020 [2008] > HP iPAQ hx4700 (HTC Roadster) + 6020 [2008] > iPAQ + Motorola RAZR V3 [2009] > O2 Xda Exec (HTC Universal G4 2.01) [2009] > Nokia 5800 XM [2010] > Motorola Spice XT300 [2011] > Xda Exec [again, 2012]

mord4z
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by george_f1 View Post
my device stuck at 1% and restart. :/ please help me
Did you made the HardSpl as described on first post?

And, if you like my roms, supports my work (And help me to pay my new motorcycle! lol)! I'll be happy!

mord4z
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodesiao View Post
Hi, mord4z!

I've installed your 21884 in my Treo and set up Exchange ActiveSync with my university's server. But, even when I check "Manually sync" on ActiveSync's preferences, it keeps trying to connect to 3G to sync automatically! I have disabled the 3G connection because of that.

Have I done anything wrong?

EDIT: By the way, that's my only issue with the ROM. It works beautifully!
Nothing wrong. When I set up an account the ActiveSync also tries to connect all the time. Perhaps this is a normal behavior.

rodesiao
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Well, I think I've solved that one. I have ActiveSync at my office computer, and, because of the damn proxy server, Desktop AS can't reach my Exchange server, so, the PocketPC keeps trying to reach it.

BTW, did you try to watch any video on the Treo? Even with the stock ROM, it's unplayably slow. The same file, on the same card, plays fine on my HTC Universal. Is it possible to try installing another MSM7201A-based device's SD card drivers?
Luis Andrade
Sao Paulo, Brazil

Past: Palm Z22 + Nokia 6020 [2007] > Palm Tungsten|E2 + 6020 [2008] > HP iPAQ hx4700 (HTC Roadster) + 6020 [2008] > iPAQ + Motorola RAZR V3 [2009] > O2 Xda Exec (HTC Universal G4 2.01) [2009] > Nokia 5800 XM [2010] > Motorola Spice XT300 [2011] > Xda Exec [again, 2012]

mord4z
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodesiao View Post
Well, I think I've solved that one. I have ActiveSync at my office computer, and, because of the damn proxy server, Desktop AS can't reach my Exchange server, so, the PocketPC keeps trying to reach it.

BTW, did you try to watch any video on the Treo? Even with the stock ROM, it's unplayably slow. The same file, on the same card, plays fine on my HTC Universal. Is it possible to try installing another MSM7201A-based device's SD card drivers?
Yes, I've been tried. With the native player was reasonable, but with another one that I don't remeber the name (sorry), it's was good. I'll try to get the player's name for you.

rodesiao
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mord4z View Post
Yes, I've been tried. With the native player was reasonable, but with another one that I don't remember the name (sorry), it's was good. I'll try to get the player's name for you.
Was it TCPMP or CorePlayer, perhaps?
Luis Andrade
Sao Paulo, Brazil