FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[ROM][May8][RC1.6] WebCM9 with Cornerstone! AOKP #34 Beta1 live! Now with Themes!

265 posts
Thanks Meter: 252
 
By antiphon, Senior Member on 17th February 2012, 04:40 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
20th April 2012, 01:55 PM |#251  
sahhar1993's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag tebessa
Thanks Meter: 91
 
More
wifi probleme is from 120 dpi patcher
 
 
20th April 2012, 02:10 PM |#252  
Senior Member
Flag Yuba City
Thanks Meter: 281
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahhar1993

wifi probleme is from 120 dpi patcher

I wasn't using the 120 dpi patch. I full wiped and tried a dirty install with and without the rohan's mod but no wifi connection.
20th April 2012, 02:20 PM |#253  
sahhar1993's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag tebessa
Thanks Meter: 91
 
More
this is fixs for 120 dpi and 160 dpi
i just include rohan build.prop and superme and cspanle
120dpi fix working very well for me . i dont know about 160 dpi

120 dpi patch
http://www.box.com/s/ad14b281785cd2b31dc5
160 dpi patch
http://www.box.com/s/62c088fa3fc03a5027b8
no wifi probleme
Last edited by sahhar1993; 25th April 2012 at 11:11 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sahhar1993 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2012, 04:59 PM |#254  
sahhar1993's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag tebessa
Thanks Meter: 91
 
More
I dont think that you use thé Last build of cornerstone
Because thé Last build have swap boutton

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA Premium HD app
20th April 2012, 07:20 PM |#255  
WizeGuyDezignz's Avatar
Senior Member
San Diego
Thanks Meter: 1,211
 
More
I want to try this ROM but in the install directions it says download Supreme Mods. Where is this file at? I don't see it in the OP with the downloads. Or is it called something else in there?

Thanks!
20th April 2012, 09:40 PM |#256  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 60
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by WizeGuyDezignz

I want to try this ROM but in the install directions it says download Supreme Mods. Where is this file at? I don't see it in the OP with the downloads. Or is it called something else in there?

Thanks!

This is it,
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1519161
The Following User Says Thank You to ronilzizou For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2012, 09:47 PM |#257  
Senior Member
Flag Yuba City
Thanks Meter: 281
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahhar1993

I dont think that you use thé Last build of cornerstone
Because thé Last build have swap boutton

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA Premium HD app


I used RC1.3 which I believe is the latest of this ROM.
20th April 2012, 09:58 PM |#258  
zanderman112's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag SouthEast USA
Thanks Meter: 1,840
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harpo1

I used RC1.3 which I believe is the latest of this ROM.

He's saying that it seems the rom isn't using the latest version of CS.

~ E.R.A.
20th April 2012, 10:03 PM |#259  
sahhar1993's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag tebessa
Thanks Meter: 91
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harpo1

I used RC1.3 which I believe is the latest of this ROM.

Not about thé rom
Onskreen cornerstone version

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA Premium HD app
20th April 2012, 10:04 PM |#260  
sahhar1993's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag tebessa
Thanks Meter: 91
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zanderman112

He's saying that it seems the rom isn't using the latest version of CS.

~ E.R.A.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=qX8w3UZIjkc
Swap boutton

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA Premium HD app
20th April 2012, 10:32 PM |#261  
Senior Member
Flag Yuba City
Thanks Meter: 281
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zanderman112

He's saying that it seems the rom isn't using the latest version of CS.

~ E.R.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahhar1993

Not about thé rom
Onskreen cornerstone version

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA Premium HD app

Gotcha and thanks for the info.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm9, cornerstone, onskreen, touchpad
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes