Micromax Yureka: Indian Handset with CyanogenMod

Thesoap opera involving Cyanogen Inc., OnePlus, and Micromax is one of the most talked about … more

Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

so somehow i broke my recovery..

OP ztotherad

20th April 2012, 10:56 PM   |  #11  
Senior Moderator - Resident Troll Killer
Flag Somewhere in a Deep Cave on the Troll Kings Throne
Thanks Meter: 6,232

7,464 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ztotherad

one more question sir, does the patched boot loader mean it is unlocked? sorry for all these questions

Sent from my A500 using XDA

Yes it is. So like I say, be careful what rom you install.

Actually, I NV flashed the patched bootloader and recovery the other day. Mostly because I blew away my internal memory installing the new 501 4 part leak. But all is ok now.

As with your GApps, you can get the zip file from TegraOwners, or Google it, then extract the apk files, copy them to your internal memory, then install them through a file manager.
The Following User Says Thank You to Moscow Desire For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2012, 11:10 PM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member
Flag Illinois
Thanks Meter: 531

2,412 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moscow Desire

Yes it is. So like I say, be careful what rom you install.

Actually, I NV flashed the patched bootloader and recovery the other day. Mostly because I blew away my internal memory installing the new 501 4 part leak. But all is ok now.

As with your GApps, you can get the zip file from TegraOwners, or Google it, then extract the apk files, copy them to your internal memory, then install them through a file manager.

thank you again sir, youre quite awesome!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread