Backup+ Lets You Backup Your App Data on Android Lollipop

Even though Android 5.0 Lollipop hasn’t yet seen its official release, quite … more

TechTalk Compiles All the Android News You Need in One App

If you’re as obsessed with mobile devices as the vast majority of our forum … more

Android App Review: Google Inbox to Improve Your Life – XDA TV

Recently, Google+ exploded with the announcement of Google Inbox, as … more

Damp the LG G3 Thermal Throttling

As our mobile devices grow thinner and more powerfulwith each passing generation, it’s inevitable … more

Qcell 3850mah battery tests!

OP Juicy555

16th April 2012, 06:36 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

40 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by badrsj

Ok I used to be an avid juice defender user, however it defends juice by shutting off networks and making smart phone dumb phone.
I stopped when the app juice defender was unable to restore my network connections this happened several times unfortunately, so I had to stop using my paid version.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

I use juice defender... whats the diffrence between that and the juice offender? I only have the FREE juice defender. Are you saying its no good? if so what else saves ur battery?
16th April 2012, 08:38 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 40

240 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayg1022

I use juice defender... whats the diffrence between that and the juice offender? I only have the FREE juice defender. Are you saying its no good? if so what else saves ur battery?

Juice Defender = Saves battery by controlling radio and brightness amongst other functions of the phone

Juice Offender = Kills the battery intentionally by maxing everything out on the phone for performance/endurance tests.
20th April 2012, 08:38 PM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Using Qcell battery and stock battery at same time
I am using Qcell battery and stock battery at the same time. I don't see the difference at all. Should I use only qcell battery?
20th April 2012, 11:33 PM   |  #14  
Flag Mo Hill
Thanks Meter: 68

535 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboo1234

I am using Qcell battery and stock battery at the same time. I don't see the difference at all. Should I use only qcell battery?

Use the qcell for a week only and break it in, you need to calibrate it. But I have noticed a much improvement in battery life, both in screen on and standby time. 15 hours the second day with 4-5 hours screen on. I could not even get 2 hours screen on, on stock battery.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread