Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,220 Members 45,560 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Qcell 3850mah battery tests!

Tip us?

Rayg1022
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by badrsj View Post
Ok I used to be an avid juice defender user, however it defends juice by shutting off networks and making smart phone dumb phone.
I stopped when the app juice defender was unable to restore my network connections this happened several times unfortunately, so I had to stop using my paid version.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
I use juice defender... whats the diffrence between that and the juice offender? I only have the FREE juice defender. Are you saying its no good? if so what else saves ur battery?

hd2k10
Old
Thanks Meter 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayg1022 View Post
I use juice defender... whats the diffrence between that and the juice offender? I only have the FREE juice defender. Are you saying its no good? if so what else saves ur battery?
Juice Defender = Saves battery by controlling radio and brightness amongst other functions of the phone

Juice Offender = Kills the battery intentionally by maxing everything out on the phone for performance/endurance tests.

bamboo1234
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Using Qcell battery and stock battery at same time

I am using Qcell battery and stock battery at the same time. I don't see the difference at all. Should I use only qcell battery?

Kenneth.Torres
Old
Thanks Meter 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboo1234 View Post
I am using Qcell battery and stock battery at the same time. I don't see the difference at all. Should I use only qcell battery?
Use the qcell for a week only and break it in, you need to calibrate it. But I have noticed a much improvement in battery life, both in screen on and standby time. 15 hours the second day with 4-5 hours screen on. I could not even get 2 hours screen on, on stock battery.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using XDA
Current Devices:
Samsung Galaxy S3 Pebble Blue running Paranoid Android Jelly Bean

Asus Transformer Pad TF300 running Jelly Bean