Fix Miui ...

OP manics

29th March 2012, 11:32 AM   |  #61  
Flag Tarsus
Thanks Meter: 130

569 posts
Donate to Me
More
Haptic feedback works perfect on 2.2.17 and 2.3.16.
3rd April 2012, 11:52 AM   |  #62  
Flag Hall
Thanks Meter: 4

30 posts
More
Awesome, fixes everything!

But...I can't get my device rooted?

It installed Superuser correctly, but when I want to give an App (i.e. Titanium Backup) root privileges I don't get that popup, but I does say in the log: Root priviliges denied for Titanium Backup!

Reinstalled the ROM and Superuser, to no avail...

1 remark: I'm using ext4 filesystem for this ROM, never had problems with this on any ROM, but maybe it's related?

I even used SuperOneClick, it says the device is Rooted!? And when I update the binaries for Superuser it does allow itself root privileges, but the result is that is doesn't...???

Hope someone recognizes this problem, thanks anyway!

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by takodijkman

Awesome, fixes everything!

But...I can't get my device rooted?

It installed Superuser correctly, but when I want to give an App (i.e. Titanium Backup) root privileges I don't get that popup, but I does say in the log: Root priviliges denied for Titanium Backup!

Reinstalled the ROM and Superuser, to no avail...

1 remark: I'm using ext4 filesystem for this ROM, never had problems with this on any ROM, but maybe it's related?

I even used SuperOneClick, it says the device is Rooted!? And when I update the binaries for Superuser it does allow itself root privileges, but the result is that is doesn't...???

Hope someone recognizes this problem, thanks anyway!

UPDATE: In a rage of fury I removed eveything out of the init.d folder (from the update.zip) and reinstalled everything. Now busybox installer does work, except ES File Explorer (it gets root privileges, but then it says: 'test failed, can't run on this device') and Titanium backup (says it's not rooted)? Will slowly add the scripts to init.d again to check where it goes wrong!
Last edited by takodijkman; 3rd April 2012 at 11:59 AM.
13th April 2012, 04:07 AM   |  #63  
Thanks Meter: 78

714 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by manics

here you are

Hey Manics does this camera.apk enhance the camera quality as I have noticed a dip in the camera quality from froyo stock. the quality i am taking abt is the pixalation and lifelessness of the photos on zooming the clicked photo..it seems that the pic is like a water colour painting...Also can this be installed on the DSC rom and is there a way to disable the compression of the photo when it is clicked.

Thanks in advance
20th April 2012, 11:55 AM   |  #64  
Thanks Meter: 2

17 posts
Which miuifux ti use with MIUI 2.3.23 ? Thanks! Also does Timeout.zip work with 2.3.23 ?
20th April 2012, 11:37 PM   |  #65  
Thanks Meter: 2

17 posts
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanemburghj

Yep fixes pretty much everything, install LED patch you recommended works like a charm from my view point. LEDs are off when screen is off and on when screen is on, don't care about blinking when I have some sort of notification. Just wanted them not to always on. Thanks pointing me in the right direction. Did you try 2.3.2 and Manic's patch yet?

I want the LED buttons to stay on all the time the screen is ON. I use MIUI 2.3.23 . What should I do?
Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread