[ROM][FC09][BML][MTD] The People's ROM v2.22 with fixed 15 toggle mod 1/4/13

Tip us?

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13082
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nashdogg View Post
I have been poking around with version of the viper synergy theme. It will be some of the theming from the EH06 version and parts from the ET4G. Gonna try and fuse the two together and make a nice orange and green theme out of it

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA
That is awesome news Nash! I can't wait...willing to test if you need a lab rat !

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?

Nashdogg
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1337

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlzzt View Post
We learned from the best! Kennyglass, k0nane, Marcusant, Rodderik, DRockstar, QBKing... all you other device forums, look at us and learn!

And Flast, I'm still jonesing for a port of Matted Blues; Nashdogg and Travis are sick of me bugging them about it!

I'm not sick of you asking bro, just had a whole list of things I wanted to try out first once I got the hang of theming Once I get those things out of the way I would be more than happy to put something together for you

george1614
Old
Thanks Meter 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naddict View Post
Yes...indirectly it does...devs will end up being tempted to "new" phones and this thread will eventually die. Kenny, others and I have discussed this before in another of his threads, and I occassionally like to bring up the obvious about the impending apocalypse.

i dont kow about anybody else, but this kind of talk bums me out. it will be a while since its $550+ to upgrade if you are with in contract

Nashdogg
Old
(Last edited by Nashdogg; 21st April 2012 at 12:13 AM.)
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1337

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
That is awesome news Nash! I can't wait...willing to test if you need a lab rat !

Lol, thanks man, will keep you in mind might be a little bit before its done. Got the base set up and ready but alot of work needs to be done. Wanna make it nice for all the viperholics out there gotta get the paranoid android theme that UBER and I have been working on finished so I can get my synergise on
With people like Kenny making these kick @$$ roms for us i want to add as many options in themes to suit ever taste and preference. I'll take any request just need to find the time to make it happen.

The Following User Says Thank You to Nashdogg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13082
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nashdogg View Post
Lol, thanks man, will keep you in mind might be a little bit before its done. Got the base set up and ready but alot of work needs to be done. Wanna make it nice for all the viperholics out there gotta get the paranoid android theme that UBER and I have been working on finished so I can get my synergise on
With people like Kenny making these kick @$$ roms for us i want to add as many options in themes to suit ever taste and preference. I'll take any request just need to find the time to make it happen.

Cool beans!!!! Neon orange and green is getting me very happy! Also flying windows in it? (First request). !!! I will be waiting patiently! Thanks man!

Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?

edfunkycold
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 4293
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyglass123 View Post
Looks like somebody missed the bold letter line that says you MUST wipe Dalvik and cache or bad things will happen...that was the bad thing! Took me hours to figure that out because I am too lazy to wipe (cache that is...lol).

Clean install, full wipe data, cache and dalvik. So that's not it. Must be a bad download because I flashed it twice and same result. Google contacts also would not load, sync or work. Will redownload tonight and try again.

sent using Asgard technology via Tapatalk 2

kennyglass123
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator / Spider-Mod - OP
Thanks Meter 23732

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by finchp1 View Post
Coming from clean ginger mtd with fc19 modem. Wiped data, then cache, then dalvik, then installed 2.1. Home key does not work. Any ideas?

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

flashed 3 times....still not working...
Don't need to wipe data. Just Dalvik and cache. I don't know why it does that but it is really particular about that. You can flash 2.0 first and then just wipe cache and dalvik and flash 2.1. That will work. Or you could try set a few things up to build data then just wipe dalvik and cache and reflash.

Twitter: @kennyglass123 - - - FORUM RULES - - - Support Autism Awareness here

Nashdogg
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1337

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Cool beans!!!! Neon orange and green is getting me very happy! Also flying windows in it? (First request). !!! I will be waiting patiently! Thanks man!

Will see what I can do. Never used flying windows before but should be able to add them in with the UOT kitchen I would think. Hey, it will be a learning experience

kennyglass123
Old
Thanks Meter 23732

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by edfunkycold View Post
Clean install, full wipe data, cache and dalvik. So that's not it. Must be a bad download because I flashed it twice and same result. Google contacts also would not load, sync or work. Will redownload tonight and try again.

sent using Asgard technology via Tapatalk 2
Maybe Ed. That drove me crazy. Try it without wiping data. Just wipe dalvik and cache. Being a leak it seems to have some quirks. I think it is barfing at EL30 kernels. I wish Samsung would release a later source already.

kennyglass123
Old
Thanks Meter 23732

DONATE TO ME
A big announcement is coming soon.
I shouldn't say anything yet and don't want to jinx it.

But I think The People deserve a hint.
For those on a PC or can open browser view glance this way

<-------------------------

Sent from my PantechP4100 using xda premium

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kennyglass123 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
bml, fc09, mtd, rom, the people's bacon, the people's rom