Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,819 Members 41,275 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][ICS][7/9] Android Open Kang Project Fascinate Milestone 6 (4.0.4)

Tip us?
 
Stephen.k.spear
Old
#1371  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3907
Posts: 1,616
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: West Palm Beach

 
DONATE TO ME
Story of TeamGlitch I fix the navigation issues last night and before I can push them to the glitch source Ssewk2x beats me to it with a fix of his own. Gotta be quick on this team. :P

Sent from my Glitched AOKP Unicorn.
Like my work? Buy me a beer. Twitter: @stevespeartweet
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stephen.k.spear For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
neh4pres
Old
#1372  
neh4pres's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 459
Posts: 2,107
Join Date: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen.k.spear View Post
Story of TeamGlitch I fix the navigation issues last night and before I can push them to the glitch source Ssewk2x beats me to it with a fix of his own. Gotta be quick on this team. :P

Sent from my Glitched AOKP Unicorn.
Lulz, you are all the bomb

Sent from my SCH-I500 using xda premium
 
ssewk2x
Old
#1373  
ssewk2x's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1360
Posts: 1,312
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Detroit, MI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen.k.spear View Post
Story of TeamGlitch I fix the navigation issues last night and before I can push them to the glitch source Ssewk2x beats me to it with a fix of his own. Gotta be quick on this team. :P

Sent from my Glitched AOKP Unicorn.
Well, that's not entirely true, lol. Steve told me what was wrong and I blatantly kanged the sh!t out of his effort. He gets credit for the brainwork behind this one...all i really did was type.
--
ssewk2x aka Efpophis

Verizon Fascinate (retired)
AT&T Note II - PAC-man (whatever nightly I managed to flash last), Devil kernel (latest, possibly my own custom build)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ssewk2x For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Stephen.k.spear
Old
#1374  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3907
Posts: 1,616
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: West Palm Beach

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssewk2x View Post
Well, that's not entirely true, lol. Steve told me what was wrong and I blatantly kanged the sh!t out of his effort. He gets credit for the brainwork behind this one...all i really did was type.
^^^Modest.

BTW Glitched Build 33 is cooking. Stay tuned it will drop tonight.
Like my work? Buy me a beer. Twitter: @stevespeartweet
The Following User Says Thank You to Stephen.k.spear For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
00ffej
Old
#1375  
00ffej's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 59
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Twin Falls, ID
Will call boost script fix media volume? It kinda sucks.

Sent from my glitched-out cm9 fassy
Samsung Fascinate
[JB] Deviled AOKP (Latest Version)
EH03 Modem
 
ssewk2x
Old
#1376  
ssewk2x's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1360
Posts: 1,312
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Detroit, MI
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00ffej View Post
Will call boost script fix media volume? It kinda sucks.

Sent from my glitched-out cm9 fassy
It shouldn't, no. I'll have a look at that part of the kernel at some point and see what I can do, if anything.

Dsp Manager, however, might help. Fiddle with that a little and see what you can do.
--
ssewk2x aka Efpophis

Verizon Fascinate (retired)
AT&T Note II - PAC-man (whatever nightly I managed to flash last), Devil kernel (latest, possibly my own custom build)
 
JustinFields95
Old
#1377  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 100
Join Date: Dec 2011
I've noticed at certain times the data will cut out, the bars will show an arrow up icon and just freeze, resulting in me restarting my phone to get data again. Fix?

KANGED AOKP Showcase

Virtuous Prime ATP
 
Stephen.k.spear
Old
#1378  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3907
Posts: 1,616
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: West Palm Beach

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinFields95 View Post
I've noticed at certain times the data will cut out, the bars will show an arrow up icon and just freeze, resulting in me restarting my phone to get data again. Fix?

KANGED AOKP Showcase

Virtuous Prime ATP
Haven't had any issues on verizon. Try a wipe and reflash .

Sent from my Glitched AOKP Unicorn.
Like my work? Buy me a beer. Twitter: @stevespeartweet
 
JustinFields95
Old
#1379  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 10
Posts: 100
Join Date: Dec 2011
Yeah mine is on c spire, and okay will try that

KANGED AOKP Showcase

Virtuous Prime ATP
 
kallell
Old
#1380  
kallell's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 356
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen.k.spear View Post
^^^Modest.

BTW Glitched Build 33 is cooking. Stay tuned it will drop tonight.
ssews auto brightness fix included in this one?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes