FORUMS

Galaxy S6 Weekly Shooting Challenge

Over in our forums this weekend, XDA Forum member DevonSloan has started a thread for talented … more

Which Features from Apple Watch Do You Think Android Wear Will Copy?

The Apple Watch and Android Wear are both growing platforms. Now … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 22)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Android 5.1 for the Nvidia Shield Tablet is Out!

Nvidia is quite good at delivering updates in a timely fashion. The producer of famous … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ICS][Alpha|Beta] Q&A

20th April 2012, 04:18 PM |#1991  
antny's Avatar
Senior Member
East Brunswick
Thanks Meter: 40
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TUN_SD

delete the mms app from that theme.zip, flash your rom, and the theme again.
now you should have a working mms. not themed, but working!

Geez, I can never win haha, thanks

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium
 
 
20th April 2012, 08:07 PM |#1992  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Unhappy
Does anybody know any workaround for the market bug with paid apps?
http://code.google.com/p/ics-htc-ace...s/detail?id=97
20th April 2012, 08:14 PM |#1993  
TUN_SD's Avatar
Recognized Themer
here and there
Thanks Meter: 4,831
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitokiri_jaguar

Does anybody know any workaround for the market bug with paid apps?
http://code.google.com/p/ics-htc-ace...s/detail?id=97

go to market, äh, play store.
settings then scroll down. build version should be 3.5.15

check automatic updates: yes
wifi: yes

wait til PlayStore updates itself to 3.5.16 (can take a while, drink a coffee or something )

now you should be able to buy apps!
The Following User Says Thank You to TUN_SD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2012, 11:45 PM |#1994  
Member
Flag melbourne
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
I really love this ROM IceColdSandwich - 7.3 - AOKP | FOXY LADY EDITION, however I have one single problem, a deadly one, I tried three times to flash and use this ROM, everytime after around 12 hours nice use, a window pop up said: process Android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly and every time if I tried to use message or make a call, it showed up and automatcally shut those app....is there anyway to avoid it or fix it ? thanks!
21st April 2012, 12:20 AM |#1995  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by TUN_SD

go to market, äh, play store.
settings then scroll down. build version should be 3.5.15

check automatic updates: yes
wifi: yes

wait til PlayStore updates itself to 3.5.16 (can take a while, drink a coffee or something )

now you should be able to buy apps!

Worked like a charm, had been trying a lot of things, and was that simple! thanks
22nd April 2012, 02:45 AM |#1996  
TUN_SD's Avatar
Recognized Themer
here and there
Thanks Meter: 4,831
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitokiri_jaguar

Worked like a charm, had been trying a lot of things, and was that simple! thanks

sometimes its easier, as we think!

---------- Post added at 03:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDFF

I really love this ROM IceColdSandwich - 7.3 - AOKP | FOXY LADY EDITION, however I have one single problem, a deadly one, I tried three times to flash and use this ROM, everytime after around 12 hours nice use, a window pop up said: process Android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly and every time if I tried to use message or make a call, it showed up and automatcally shut those app....is there anyway to avoid it or fix it ? thanks!

did you restore some phone data with titanium? like call logs or something?

if yes,
try to backup your stuff with titanium, for call logs/sms history use this,
make a full wipe, install ICS, restore only user apps with tita. for call logs use the app above
works for me, even when I switched to my OneX.
The Following User Says Thank You to TUN_SD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 09:00 PM |#1997  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 152
 
More
@pnoire

just realized that you're on the same network as I am. MMS is a bitch on ICS, so here's the question: Got MMS working with Orange? If so, what settings have you got?
23rd April 2012, 03:37 AM |#1998  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi i have the inspire 4g running ics 7.3 foxy lady, im having poor signal, im using "12.62.60.27U_26.13.04.19_M Radio" and i was wondering if there is a better radio that i could use and where to download it. Thanks in advance.
23rd April 2012, 05:52 AM |#1999  
pnoire's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,073
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by meinnameisthase

@pnoire

just realized that you're on the same network as I am. MMS is a bitch on ICS, so here's the question: Got MMS working with Orange? If so, what settings have you got?

Hi meinnameisthase

Unfortunatly MMS does not work for me without Wi-Fi. I've asked other users with stock Android 4.0.4 (HTC OneX and other devices) and Orange CH as carrier. They can receive and send MMS using the same settingss as default APNs parameters of our rom!
I don't know what's the problem for me (and you)!
The Following User Says Thank You to pnoire For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd April 2012, 11:29 AM |#2000  
Member
Flag Ha Noi
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I've some bug in this ROM:

1. I can't crop image when i set photo to wallpaper or anything.
2. Sometime all text (icon text) in my phone break
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
icecoldsandwich, support_thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes