Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,943 Members 53,100 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] ICS 4.03 Icylicious Rooted, Busybox, etc. Added Button MODs 03/13/12

Tip us?

ATGAdmin
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1036
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyaN1de View Post
Awesome.....thank you.

I ended up just downloading the Rev_A so the NFS/Lets Golf link will com in quite handy.

Quick question, will this ROM be updated once the official release of ICS is doled out (if it is actually ever sent out)? Or is this just to hold us over until the official is released?

Thanks again.

R

EDIT: Just booting the ROM up now and I absoulutely love the boot animation....well done.

Oh, and thanks for your hard work.....much appreciated.

Proved we actually see an "official release" in the near future, it will be updated lol ...and ty for your comments

HTC One Running Onelicious
LG GPad 8.3
Running LGelicious
Licious ROMs 2013-2014

Coline1
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATGAdmin View Post
Proved we actually see an "official release" in the near future, it will be updated lol ...and ty for your comments
Thanks for a truely spectacular ROM mate, it puts all the rest to shame!!
Ive heard that the kosha ROM is being release via OTA on 27th April, so loking forward to the extra goodies you can provide once you have the source!!

Cheers
The Following User Says Thank You to Coline1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ATGAdmin
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1036
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coline1 View Post
Thanks for a truely spectacular ROM mate, it puts all the rest to shame!!
Ive heard that the kosha ROM is being release via OTA on 27th April, so loking forward to the extra goodies you can provide once you have the source!!

Cheers
I'm looking forward to it as well, providing Acer doesn't do another" paper" launch again!

Glad you appreciate a bugless ROM. Most ppl go after flashy glitter that blinds them to bugs and multiple releases!

LG GPad 8.3
Running LGelicious
Licious ROMs 2013-2014

CyaN1de
Old
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATGAdmin View Post
I'm looking forward to it as well, providing Acer doesn't do another" paper" launch again!

Glad you appreciate a bugless ROM. Most ppl go after flashy glitter that blinds them to bugs and multiple releases!

In the past few days I tried 3 other ROMS and came back to yours.

2 had bugs with the Live Wallpaper but 1 did have some features that I was looking for such as overclocking and a few others.

Your ROM seems to run with much less lag than the others as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to CyaN1de For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ATGAdmin
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1036
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyaN1de View Post
In the past few days I tried 3 other ROMS and came back to yours.

2 had bugs with the Live Wallpaper but 1 did have some features that I was looking for such as overclocking and a few others.

Your ROM seems to run with much less lag than the others as well.

Shhhhhh it's a secret!

LG GPad 8.3
Running LGelicious
Licious ROMs 2013-2014

blcklab
Old
(Last edited by blcklab; 26th April 2012 at 02:55 PM.)
Thanks Meter 15
And..I'm back, too.
Sent from my A500 using XDA

P.S. Now that ICS is rolling out I intend to stick with this until we know all the bugs and see if the Dev uses that. this runs great and I don't want to lose root, so why mess with a good thing?
The Following User Says Thank You to blcklab For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

blcklab
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Does anyone else here have DirecTV? The new update with VOD keeps force closing. Looking to see if it's the ROM

blcklab
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Is there any need to go to the updated bootloader through the various kinnikinnick processes I've read up on? Then reflash.

FNHA
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Posted this question in the Q&A section but was told you may be able to answer this better, so.. this was my original post.

Quote:
If I want to upgrade an A500 with Honeylicious to Icylicious, do I just format and install the ROM normally or do I need to install ICS bootloaders first? I wasn't the one who installed the Honeylicious ROM, and by reading around the dev thread, it looks like bootloaders aren't as straightforward as my Captivate which I've been flashing for over a year. Does the current Icylicious come with ICS bootloaders included?

ATGAdmin
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1036
Quote:
Originally Posted by FNHA View Post
Posted this question in the Q&A section but was told you may be able to answer this better, so.. this was my original post.
If you're coming from Honeylicious, you should be fine, providing you haven't been playing with anything else previously ( far too many combinations of boot loaders and kernels thanks to another ROM).

LG GPad 8.3
Running LGelicious
Licious ROMs 2013-2014

The Following User Says Thank You to ATGAdmin For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe