Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,518 Members 50,741 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]NEW! [July 26] [Sense 3.5] Energy™ -.¸¸.·´¯ Sense 3.5 / Smooth / Themed

Tip us?

lateral18
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Default ramdon

ever since yesterday , i rebooted the phone , when it gets to the lock screen while is loading . it only loads the tool bar and the other part of the screen is black . i have to go to recovery and flash the rom again. which i think is weird . after i flashed the rom again everything works .but if i have to reboot the phone for any reason . the same thing happens,

i did a clean install with a superwipe script . im still having the same issue . i remember i was playing temple run with the cpu oc to 153600 . it froze , pull the battery out. i thought everything will be normal again . that is how everything started

any suggestions anything of what i can do . ?? or
just not reboot the phone at all??,
should i try another rom , i flashed this rom back in march , everything was fine till yesterday .

chris.l.naish
Old
Thanks Meter 176
Thanks for making an awesome Sense 3.5 ROM that has all the right tweaks in all the right places! When I get dissatisfied with an ICS ROM for whatever reason, Energy is ultimately the one I come back to.

NRGZ28
Old
Retired Senior Mod & Senior RD - (old) King of WinMo - OP
Thanks Meter 10,010
You're welcome. Now I should update it !
¯´·.¸¸. - Energy ROM Chef -.¸¸.·´¯

Click below for ROM threads

(OneX, OneS, Amaze, Sensation, HD2, EVO 4G, Inspire 4G, Vision, Incredible 2, Desire HD, MyTouch4G)
(Asus Transformer TF101 / TF201 / TF300 )
(Kindle Fire ROM)
(Motorola Razr M)

The Following User Says Thank You to NRGZ28 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

chris.l.naish
Old
Thanks Meter 176
Sweet. Many would be glad.

lateral18
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Finally got the phone fix , it was a file, I put , looking forward for the update .
In the next one can you change the gps icon of the status bar with the same one from the quick settings .
Thanks , take care

Galaen
Old
Thanks Meter 390
Question Sim Card Issue

Has anyone had an issue with the rom suddenly saying that there is no sim card found, and it only gives you the options to reboot or power down? I flashed the Super Wipe, did a clean install, and restored app only (no data) and this occured about 20 minutes later. I reboot and it still happens, sometimes immediately, and sometimes after a few minutes. I even switched around radios and matching ril's just in case.

I was angry because I thought it was a hardware issue because it is doing this with every Sense 3.0 and 3.5 rom I try. Strange thing is, this never occurs with cm7 or ics aosp or aokp. It's only with Sense roms. Does anybody possible have any insight to this?

Thanks!
Device:
AT&T HTC One M8
Unlocked & S-Off

aaron8301
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmg316 View Post
To my knowledge, NRG's ROM is built on the RCMix base. From reading other threads, the "tweaks" are not being updated anymore (except of course CoreDroid's team's tweaks on the CoreDroid ROM), therefore trying to pull an update will return null on NRG's ROM (there is nothing there to update)....

So...hopefully you have a NAND BU? If not, just reflash the NRG ROM (no wipe needed)...and you s/be good to go.
Won't this undo the SystemUI.apk "fix" I installed to fix the network icon (4G for everything, instead of 3G/H+)?
Started with a G1 back in the day. Now I have an Inspire 4G and a Xoom.

lateral18
Old
Thanks Meter 52
no more updates for the rom ??

FX4
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Went to bed last night and my phone was fine, woke up this morning and I have the headset icon at the top. I don't have a headset connected and I have bluetooth off. I've restarted the phone, with and without headphones in it. At one point the logo changed from the headset to the headphones icon (there's no mouthpiece on the headset version) but as soon as I pulled it out the headset icon popped up again. I can hear through headphones but cannot talk, and cannot hear through the device itself. I've also gone to the extreme of wiping everything and re-installing the ROM and that didn't fix it, first time boot the headset logo was still there. All I can think now is unrooting the phone and taking it to ATT, hopefully one of you has run into this issue?

joefrank
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,346

DONATE TO ME
Check that their int any dirt ore something on the headphone jack

Inspire 4g♛
<a href=http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2579110 target=_blank rel=nofollow >http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2579110</a>