FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

[ROM] AOSP 4.0.3 ICS BETA FINAL FIX | Fast and Clean [LINK FIXED]

1,863 posts
Thanks Meter: 806
 
By aimcr7, Senior Member on 1st March 2012, 11:32 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
20th April 2012, 10:49 PM |#151  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
hi, thks for this rom sandwish, but i dnt see the notification bar???? :(((((
 
 
20th April 2012, 11:06 PM |#152  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarekboukaf

hi, thks for this rom sandwish, but i dnt see the notification bar???? :(((((

you have to install the rom and then the patch and then when restarting the hotfix before each flash, it worked well with me
20th April 2012, 11:33 PM |#153  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 25
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gleimeson

you have to install the rom and then the patch and then when restarting the hotfix before each flash, it worked well with me

so install the rom+patch and then the hotfix? this order?

---------- Post added at 12:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by gleimeson

you have to install the rom and then the patch and then when restarting the hotfix before each flash, it worked well with me

thks man, tht worksssssssss ;)))))))

---------- Post added at 12:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by gleimeson

you have to install the rom and then the patch and then when restarting the hotfix before each flash, it worked well with me

thks man, tht worksssssssss ;)))))))
The Following User Says Thank You to tarekboukaf For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 12:32 AM |#154  
aimcr7's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Yogyakarta
Thanks Meter: 806
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gleimeson

I would like to install the phone stoke more when I install pka not work (the application is not installed)

I dont get what you mean.
You mean stock phone ? You cant just install it if its system apps, you should use root explorer or something like that, and manually copy and paste to system/apps and change permission to (rw- r-- r--)



Sent from my Xperia Neo using XDA
21st April 2012, 12:35 AM |#155  
aimcr7's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Yogyakarta
Thanks Meter: 806
 
More
Hello guys, sorry for long time no update.
I have some circumstances in my real life, i have to deal with it first then maybe will release new update based on 562 firmware.
I am so sorry guys.
Love you all.

Sent from my Xperia Neo using XDA
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aimcr7 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 05:09 PM |#156  
Qwerty123 \m/'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag xxxxxxxxx
Thanks Meter: 409
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimcr7

Hello guys, sorry for long time no update.
I have some circumstances in my real life, i have to deal with it first then maybe will release new update based on 562 firmware.
I am so sorry guys.
Love you all.

Sent from my Xperia Neo using XDA

Waiting for it
Nice work keep it up \m/
22nd April 2012, 09:12 PM |#157  
unisol107's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bhopal
Thanks Meter: 479
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimcr7

Hello guys, sorry for long time no update.
I have some circumstances in my real life, i have to deal with it first then maybe will release new update based on 562 firmware.
I am so sorry guys.
Love you all.

Sent from my Xperia Neo using XDA

No issues mate...in fact we want you to first look after your personal life...and we hope you will come out with some great things...'coz the current version itself is much nice than the others...it gives the feel of vanilla android...maintain that feel.
Can you plz port the vanilla ics from nexus s to our neo v?although it has hummingbird processor and powerVR sgx GPU...can you?
22nd April 2012, 10:41 PM |#158  
aimcr7's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Yogyakarta
Thanks Meter: 806
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by unisol107

No issues mate...in fact we want you to first look after your personal life...and we hope you will come out with some great things...'coz the current version itself is much nice than the others...it gives the feel of vanilla android...maintain that feel.
Can you plz port the vanilla ics from nexus s to our neo v?although it has hummingbird processor and powerVR sgx GPU...can you?

You mean pure AOSP?
I think CM9 give us that option, pure AOSP with no bloatware and give us a lot option to mod.

Sent from my Xperia Neo using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to aimcr7 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 11:58 PM |#159  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Would leave a AOSP pure? Well, this is still with phone and camera xperia AOSP the touch focus does not work right

sent my Acer Iconia 500
23rd April 2012, 01:42 AM |#160  
amtzone's Avatar
Senior Member
Earth Fill With Android
Thanks Meter: 45
 
More
Talking
been using this ROM for a while now...waiting for new updates...
26th April 2012, 03:56 PM |#161  
livesourav's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 47
 
Donate to Me
More
Yea aimcr7 we are so thankfull to you for giving us such an awesome rom .. i just love this rom .. i bet this rom would be much better with the new .562 update .. waiting for it man .. hope it comes soon cheers for the gud work .. keep it up !

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes