FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

XTREMER transitions for Note! [UNIVERSAL TRANSITIONATOR]

779 posts
Thanks Meter: 569
 
By TREMER, Recognized Contributor on 18th April 2012, 11:32 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
20th April 2012, 04:15 PM |#51  
ExilHh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nuremberg
Thanks Meter: 136
 
More
Will the "remove transitions" file work on 1.4.19 as well?
 
 
20th April 2012, 05:36 PM |#52  
TREMER's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Ottawack
Thanks Meter: 569
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExilHh

Will the "remove transitions" file work on 1.4.19 as well?

It does yes. I used it today actually. If you want to try other transitions you don't need to go back to stock framework
The Following User Says Thank You to TREMER For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2012, 05:56 PM |#53  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
is it safe to flash this if i am currently on nova launcher?
20th April 2012, 05:58 PM |#54  
TREMER's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Ottawack
Thanks Meter: 569
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spitrix

is it safe to flash this if i am currently on nova launcher?

Absolutely! I only use Nova. The important part is ensuring you are on stunner 5.0 or the latest.
20th April 2012, 06:01 PM |#55  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tremerone

Absolutely! I only use Nova. The important part is ensuring you are on stunner 5.0 or the latest.

okok thanks man! will try!
20th April 2012, 06:58 PM |#56  
ExilHh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nuremberg
Thanks Meter: 136
 
More
Thanx for bringing this great stuff to our Note...I really love psynshift!
21st April 2012, 12:42 AM |#57  
missxtee's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 44
 
More
You deserve a lot more thanks! loving these transitions, especially psynshift.

THANK YOU!

Sent From My Stunning G-Note Baby!!
The Following User Says Thank You to missxtee For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 02:01 AM |#58  
TREMER's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Ottawack
Thanks Meter: 569
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by missxtee

You deserve a lot more thanks! loving these transitions, especially psynshift.

THANK YOU!

Sent From My Stunning G-Note Baby!!

Keep hitting thanks! hahaha
Glad you enjoy...I wasn't sure if people were going to be interested.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TREMER For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 03:00 AM |#59  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tremerone

Keep hitting thanks! hahaha
Glad you enjoy...I wasn't sure if people were going to be interested.

if i have flashed cubic earlier, can i flashed another transistion directly on top of it? or do i need to flash back to "remove transistions" only i flash a new 1?
21st April 2012, 03:09 AM |#60  
TREMER's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Ottawack
Thanks Meter: 569
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spitrix

if i have flashed cubic earlier, can i flashed another transistion directly on top of it? or do i need to flash back to "remove transistions" only i flash a new 1?

nope....just flash another one...no need to "remove transitions"!
The Following User Says Thank You to TREMER For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 03:16 AM |#61  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tremerone

nope....just flash another one...no need to "remove transitions"!

thanks a lot! your mods rocks!

hit the thank button for u too!
The Following User Says Thank You to spitrix For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
!!!xtremer!!!, endorsed by chasmodo, face melting goodness, smemo wkr...?
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes