Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,408 Members 52,469 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

need help

Tip us?
 
chandarakk
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 110
Join Date: Mar 2012
Default need help

am use I9000 am newbie on it please shared me the app like Barell for Ios

i like that style but how to get it like Ios (Barell)

sorrry for my bad eng
 
chandarakk
Old
#2  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 110
Join Date: Mar 2012
why no 1 in this reply me
 
d88888b
Old
#3  
Member
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 52
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by chandarakk View Post
am use I9000 am newbie on it please shared me the app like Barell for Ios

i like that style but how to get it like Ios (Barell)

sorrry for my bad eng






Quote:
Originally Posted by chandarakk View Post
why no 1 in this reply me

What's bar ell? What's ios ?
The Following User Says Thank You to d88888b For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
chandarakk
Old
#4  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 110
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by d88888b View Post
What's bar ell? What's ios ?
thank for reply

do u ever use iphone(ios)?

when we install Barell can play style when we slide from 1 menu to other 1 but for i9000 i dont how to get style

sorry for my bad end i saw Nova launcher 1.2 can do but i can not install it on my phone
 
eLtOnI0
Old
#5  
eLtOnI0's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 105
Posts: 305
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Lyon
Nova Launcher is for Android 4.0 (ice cream sandwich)

On Android 2.3 you can use GO Launcher. It's a free app on Android market.



Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA
Samsung Galaxy S (I9000)
CM10 nighlies (ICS 4.1.1)
Devil kernel 1.2.1
Baseband XXJVT
The Following User Says Thank You to eLtOnI0 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
chandarakk
Old
#6  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 110
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by eLtOnI0 View Post
Nova Launcher is for Android 4.0 (ice cream sandwich)

On Android 2.3 you can use GO Launcher. It's a free app on Android market.



Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA
thanks alot bro i will test GO Launcher

and how about Nova launcher how to get it and Androd 4.0 (ice cream sandwich)

how to get it am on original Stock room

please tell me
 
chandarakk
Old
#7  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 110
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by eLtOnI0 View Post
Nova Launcher is for Android 4.0 (ice cream sandwich)

On Android 2.3 you can use GO Launcher. It's a free app on Android market.



Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA
GO Launcher work great and efffect look so coll thanks alot for ur help

and how about Nova Launcher how to get it i want to test so much

thanks thanks again bro
 
zodiaxe66
Old
#8  
zodiaxe66's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 440
Posts: 1,486
Join Date: Nov 2010
Nova launcher is a system app,so u need to ROOT your phone and push it to your phones system/app folder or flash a custom rom where nova launcher is already included.
If you want to root your phone,search for cf-root kernel,then find the kernel that matches your rom(eg.jvu for jvu).download odin 185 from your pc and flash the tar file in pda(odin).
But search galaxy s forum on how to do it.INSANITY rom has a very good toturial on how to operate and flash from odin
Good luck
Galaxy SIII : for work...
ONEPlus: just arrived here😜
Powered by :
AK kernel
The Following User Says Thank You to zodiaxe66 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
chandarakk
Old
#9  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 110
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by zodiaxe66 View Post
Nova launcher is a system app,so u need to ROOT your phone and push it to your phones system/app folder or flash a custom rom where nova launcher is already included.
If you want to root your phone,search for cf-root kernel,then find the kernel that matches your rom(eg.jvu for jvu).download odin 185 from your pc and flash the tar file in pda(odin).
But search galaxy s forum on how to do it.INSANITY rom has a very good toturial on how to operate and flash from odin
Good luck
thanks so much bro for reply me and can u give me Nova launcher i want to test it , i realy like Orginal sTock room than costom room

about Root ,flash i can do all so please give that app +1 for ur tell

sorry for my bad eng
 
chandarakk
Old
#10  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 110
Join Date: Mar 2012
please help

or please tell me which ICS room is better

i test some Ics but have some bug and no have video play , Fm radio, rotate button

please shared me with room is better

sorry for my bad eng.....

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes