XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Theme][Team Venum] Green_Goblin Theme-Blazer/Calks/Epic Venum Updated 5/19

Tip us?

Carbajal3009
Old
Thanks Meter 306
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleshepic View Post
Lil update in a bit, new signal icons and battery.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Nicceee thanks for all the support you've given this theme man!! I'm digging the go launcher, but there's been like 3 or 2 updates since you released your version. Ahah nothing major supposably they fixed some FCs but I've never gotten any on go.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
The Following User Says Thank You to Carbajal3009 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sleshepic
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 5730

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbajal3009 View Post
Nicceee thanks for all the support you've given this theme man!! I'm digging the go launcher, but there's been like 3 or 2 updates since you released your version. Ahah nothing major supposably they fixed some FCs but I've never gotten any on go.

Link is up in OP. 2.1

will take a look at the updated Go. Only been able to do some minor stuff, got my new laptop in the mail and the touchpad was borked, been using my oldie but goodie. still waiting on my dream machine.

sleshepic
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 5730

DONATE TO ME
Finally getting my computer tomorrow, back to work. Been a dry spell up in hyah

The Following User Says Thank You to sleshepic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Carbajal3009
Old
Thanks Meter 306
Quote:
Finally getting my computer tomorrow, back to work. Been a dry spell up in hyah

I know...i had a scary moment with my phone this week. It didnt want to respond to any computers at all and was stuck in a never ending bootloop... :/

sleshepic
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 5730

DONATE TO ME
Well I've had some ups and downs(like my new comp wiping 22gbs from my microsd) but I'm back up and running on my new laptop - thing rips apart apk's like its been waiting for it, love it.

Updated framework for Blazer 4.1 and have a sweet new charging animation going(boy is that tedious lol). want to get pulldown animation but just can't get it to work. Thinking of including the new Go Launcher HD but it looks like they're just gonna update it any day now. gonna work on the rest for now... Good to be back
The Following User Says Thank You to sleshepic For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Carbajal3009
Old
Thanks Meter 306
Quote:
Well I've had some ups and downs(like my new comp wiping 22gbs from my microsd) but I'm back up and running on my new laptop - thing rips apart apk's like its been waiting for it, love it.

Updated framework for Blazer 4.1 and have a sweet new charging animation going(boy is that tedious lol). want to get pulldown animation but just can't get it to work. Thinking of including the new Go Launcher HD but it looks like they're just gonna update it any day now. gonna work on the rest for now... Good to be back
Man you've been away for awhile... I'm currently running mijjahs tnz blend 3. 0 you gonna update it for that too?? I'm happy you got a new laptop though, congrats! Can't wait to see whats next

sleshepic
Old
(Last edited by sleshepic; 24th April 2012 at 01:36 AM.)
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 5730

DONATE TO ME
update uploading now. updated framework for blazer 4.1 and calk 3.0. sweet new charging animation and other theme tweaks.

Edit: Link Posted

Carbajal3009
Old
Thanks Meter 306
Quote:
update uploading now. updated framework for blazer 4.1 and calk 3.0. sweet new charging animation and other theme tweaks.

Edit: Link Posted
Right now I'm currently testing codename but when I'm done and back to my blend 3. 0 I will definitely check it out. You should convert this theme to a 4. 0. 4 theme sleshepic! It would be epic.... I'm getting tired of this blue shizzz!!

sleshepic
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 5730

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbajal3009 View Post
Right now I'm currently testing codename but when I'm done and back to my blend 3. 0 I will definitely check it out. You should convert this theme to a 4. 0. 4 theme sleshepic! It would be epic.... I'm getting tired of this blue shizzz!!

i was working on ICS, have most of it done actually. but some apk's are still a pain in the butt(or impossible) to decompile, and we get a new leak like every 6 days it seems. a few nights i spent hours debugging decompiles and couldnt get very far with a few crucial apks. and was also geting some really weird bugs on ICS. just gonna wait til its safer to go back and forth.

one night i spent like an hour just getting my phone to boot after going back to gb, my phone kept going black after boot logo - even after multiple odins/flashes. needless to say it scared me to rock gb until a solid leak breaks through. i know people keep saying they're daily drivers, but for my needs they just arent yet. But believe me, i cant wait for Ice Green Goblin

sleshepic
Old
Recognized Themer - OP
Thanks Meter 5730

DONATE TO ME
Ice Green Goblin, Based on Agat63's fd26 comin along.