20th April 2012, 06:45 PM   |  #281  
OP Senior Member
Texas
Thanks Meter: 481

402 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRKotucs

I did follow install instructions!!! it says Unfortunately, system UI has stopped .

im gonna re download the theme and give it another shot.

It's possible the SystemUI I used is clashing with Yaldaks Theme, I might have to make a port for this later. Sorry if you can't get it working :/
The Following User Says Thank You to phoenix6 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2012, 09:46 PM   |  #282  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 91

428 posts
More
im using nexusmod and is there way to keep the default wallpaper on? how do i get it back?
21st April 2012, 01:47 AM   |  #283  
OP Senior Member
Texas
Thanks Meter: 481

402 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anomy13

im using nexusmod and is there way to keep the default wallpaper on? how do i get it back?

Think you have to change it back manually after you flash the theme, I'm sorry about that.

Guys so far it seems the only ROM my UCLD2 theme doesn't work on is yaldak's, this will be fixed MONDAY. If you can't wait, download the theme and delete the systemUI.apk inside the zip before flashing, you will not get a themed status bar though :/

Sorry guys I didn't have time to fix it before my trip. I'm very thankful that you guys are so supportive and patient.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA App
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phoenix6 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 01:59 AM   |  #284  
Flag Levittown, PA
Thanks Meter: 633

2,898 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix6

Think you have to change it back manually after you flash the theme, I'm sorry about that.

Guys so far it seems the only ROM my UCLD2 theme doesn't work on is yaldak's, this will be fixed MONDAY. If you can't wait, download the theme and delete the systemUI.apk inside the zip before flashing, you will not get a themed status bar though :/

Sorry guys I didn't have time to fix it before my trip. I'm very thankful that you guys are so supportive and patient.

......nah bro take ur time can't wait. Have fun on that trip!
21st April 2012, 03:17 AM   |  #285  
Recognized Themer
Flag Houston, Tx
Thanks Meter: 13,062

5,600 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

It's possible the SystemUI I used is clashing with Yaldaks Theme, I might have to make a port for this later. Sorry if you can't get it working :/

Its cool dude! I backed it up before flashing it so no big deal. Take your time ... I know you'll take care of things when you get back! Enjoy your trip bro..
21st April 2012, 04:28 AM   |  #286  
Flag Orlando, FL
Thanks Meter: 329

1,504 posts
More
Wink
Quote:

No rush here either, but it's not working on RomChicago's ChicagoFire (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1602332) that was just released today. Same as previous poster. SystemUI crashes. Hope you can fix it. Again no rush. Great work.
21st April 2012, 06:14 AM   |  #287  
Thanks Meter: 449

1,081 posts
No go for the status bar on racings 2nd leak rom either.. all good though. I'm nandroided up!

Edit: I pushed the systemui.apk from haydens ics perfection 2 to racings rom with this theme, and its fantastic. 1% battery mod included! Thx phoenix & hayden pryde!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by capcanuck; 21st April 2012 at 06:44 AM.
21st April 2012, 07:18 PM   |  #288  
Flag Orlando, FL
Thanks Meter: 329

1,504 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyphoenix

No rush here either, but it's not working on RomChicago's ChicagoFire (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1602332) that was just released today. Same as previous poster. SystemUI crashes. Hope you can fix it. Again no rush. Great work.

Just realized ChicagoFire is based off Yaldak's, so it's not "another one" that doesn't work. It should work once you get the fix for Yaldak's.
21st April 2012, 11:31 PM   |  #289  
Flag Levittown, PA
Thanks Meter: 633

2,898 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by capcanuck

No go for the status bar on racings 2nd leak rom either.. all good though. I'm nandroided up!

Edit: I pushed the systemui.apk from haydens ics perfection 2 to racings rom with this theme, and its fantastic. 1% battery mod included! Thx phoenix & hayden pryde!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Gonna try that

Edit....no go. Systemui fc
Last edited by sarni84; 22nd April 2012 at 02:04 AM.
22nd April 2012, 03:02 AM   |  #290  
Flag Colorado
Thanks Meter: 234

1,182 posts
More
New theme works amazing. Thank you so much for this.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread