FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[THEME]STOCK-AOSP for ICS - UPDATED 6-25 *DS V3 & UP-MINOR UPDATES***

20th April 2012, 05:45 PM |#281  
phoenix6's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Texas
Thanks Meter: 481
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRKotucs

I did follow install instructions!!! it says Unfortunately, system UI has stopped .

im gonna re download the theme and give it another shot.

It's possible the SystemUI I used is clashing with Yaldaks Theme, I might have to make a port for this later. Sorry if you can't get it working :/
The Following User Says Thank You to phoenix6 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
20th April 2012, 08:46 PM |#282  
anomy13's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 91
 
More
im using nexusmod and is there way to keep the default wallpaper on? how do i get it back?
21st April 2012, 12:47 AM |#283  
phoenix6's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Texas
Thanks Meter: 481
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anomy13

im using nexusmod and is there way to keep the default wallpaper on? how do i get it back?

Think you have to change it back manually after you flash the theme, I'm sorry about that.

Guys so far it seems the only ROM my UCLD2 theme doesn't work on is yaldak's, this will be fixed MONDAY. If you can't wait, download the theme and delete the systemUI.apk inside the zip before flashing, you will not get a themed status bar though :/

Sorry guys I didn't have time to fix it before my trip. I'm very thankful that you guys are so supportive and patient.


Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA App
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phoenix6 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 12:59 AM |#284  
sarni84's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Levittown, PA
Thanks Meter: 634
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix6

Think you have to change it back manually after you flash the theme, I'm sorry about that.

Guys so far it seems the only ROM my UCLD2 theme doesn't work on is yaldak's, this will be fixed MONDAY. If you can't wait, download the theme and delete the systemUI.apk inside the zip before flashing, you will not get a themed status bar though :/

Sorry guys I didn't have time to fix it before my trip. I'm very thankful that you guys are so supportive and patient.


Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA App

.
......nah bro take ur time can't wait. Have fun on that trip!
21st April 2012, 02:17 AM |#285  
BRKotucs's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Houston, Tx
Thanks Meter: 13,776
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix6

It's possible the SystemUI I used is clashing with Yaldaks Theme, I might have to make a port for this later. Sorry if you can't get it working :/

Its cool dude! I backed it up before flashing it so no big deal. Take your time ... I know you'll take care of things when you get back! Enjoy your trip bro..
21st April 2012, 03:28 AM |#286  
bobbyphoenix's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Orlando, FL
Thanks Meter: 383
 
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix6

Think you have to change it back manually after you flash the theme, I'm sorry about that.

Guys so far it seems the only ROM my UCLD2 theme doesn't work on is yaldak's, this will be fixed MONDAY. If you can't wait, download the theme and delete the systemUI.apk inside the zip before flashing, you will not get a themed status bar though :/

Sorry guys I didn't have time to fix it before my trip. I'm very thankful that you guys are so supportive and patient.


Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA App

No rush here either, but it's not working on RomChicago's ChicagoFire (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1602332) that was just released today. Same as previous poster. SystemUI crashes. Hope you can fix it. Again no rush. Great work.
21st April 2012, 05:14 AM |#287  
capcanuck's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 452
 
More
No go for the status bar on racings 2nd leak rom either.. all good though. I'm nandroided up!

Edit: I pushed the systemui.apk from haydens ics perfection 2 to racings rom with this theme, and its fantastic. 1% battery mod included! Thx phoenix & hayden pryde!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by capcanuck; 21st April 2012 at 05:44 AM.
21st April 2012, 06:18 PM |#288  
bobbyphoenix's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Orlando, FL
Thanks Meter: 383
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyphoenix

No rush here either, but it's not working on RomChicago's ChicagoFire (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1602332) that was just released today. Same as previous poster. SystemUI crashes. Hope you can fix it. Again no rush. Great work.

Just realized ChicagoFire is based off Yaldak's, so it's not "another one" that doesn't work. It should work once you get the fix for Yaldak's.
21st April 2012, 10:31 PM |#289  
sarni84's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Levittown, PA
Thanks Meter: 634
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by capcanuck

No go for the status bar on racings 2nd leak rom either.. all good though. I'm nandroided up!

Edit: I pushed the systemui.apk from haydens ics perfection 2 to racings rom with this theme, and its fantastic. 1% battery mod included! Thx phoenix & hayden pryde!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Gonna try that

Edit....no go. Systemui fc
Last edited by sarni84; 22nd April 2012 at 01:04 AM.
22nd April 2012, 02:02 AM |#290  
}{Alienz}{'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Colorado
Thanks Meter: 234
 
More
New theme works amazing. Thank you so much for this.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes