[THEME]STOCK-AOSP for ICS - UPDATED 6-25 *DS V3 & UP-MINOR UPDATES***

Tip us?

phoenix6
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRKotucs View Post
I did follow install instructions!!! it says Unfortunately, system UI has stopped .

im gonna re download the theme and give it another shot.
It's possible the SystemUI I used is clashing with Yaldaks Theme, I might have to make a port for this later. Sorry if you can't get it working :/
The Following User Says Thank You to phoenix6 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

anomy13
Old
Thanks Meter 91
im using nexusmod and is there way to keep the default wallpaper on? how do i get it back?
Samsung GS2X
Current Rom: BlackLiquid v2.91
Kernel: Uber Lite
Recovery: TWRP v2.4

phoenix6
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by anomy13 View Post
im using nexusmod and is there way to keep the default wallpaper on? how do i get it back?
Think you have to change it back manually after you flash the theme, I'm sorry about that.

Guys so far it seems the only ROM my UCLD2 theme doesn't work on is yaldak's, this will be fixed MONDAY. If you can't wait, download the theme and delete the systemUI.apk inside the zip before flashing, you will not get a themed status bar though :/

Sorry guys I didn't have time to fix it before my trip. I'm very thankful that you guys are so supportive and patient.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA App
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phoenix6 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

sarni84
Old
Thanks Meter 630
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix6 View Post
Think you have to change it back manually after you flash the theme, I'm sorry about that.

Guys so far it seems the only ROM my UCLD2 theme doesn't work on is yaldak's, this will be fixed MONDAY. If you can't wait, download the theme and delete the systemUI.apk inside the zip before flashing, you will not get a themed status bar though :/

Sorry guys I didn't have time to fix it before my trip. I'm very thankful that you guys are so supportive and patient.

......nah bro take ur time can't wait. Have fun on that trip!

BRKotucs
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 12710

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
It's possible the SystemUI I used is clashing with Yaldaks Theme, I might have to make a port for this later. Sorry if you can't get it working :/
Its cool dude! I backed it up before flashing it so no big deal. Take your time ... I know you'll take care of things when you get back! Enjoy your trip bro..

Click HERE to see my work

LG Google Nexus 5
[ROM]Cataclysm
[KERNEL] Franco. Kernel r15
[RECOVERY]TWRP 2.6.3.4
[MOD]

bobbyphoenix
Old
Thanks Meter 303
Quote:

No rush here either, but it's not working on RomChicago's ChicagoFire (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1602332) that was just released today. Same as previous poster. SystemUI crashes. Hope you can fix it. Again no rush. Great work.

capcanuck
Old
(Last edited by capcanuck; 21st April 2012 at 05:44 AM.)
Thanks Meter 424
No go for the status bar on racings 2nd leak rom either.. all good though. I'm nandroided up!

Edit: I pushed the systemui.apk from haydens ics perfection 2 to racings rom with this theme, and its fantastic. 1% battery mod included! Thx phoenix & hayden pryde!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

bobbyphoenix
Old
Thanks Meter 303
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyphoenix View Post
No rush here either, but it's not working on RomChicago's ChicagoFire (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1602332) that was just released today. Same as previous poster. SystemUI crashes. Hope you can fix it. Again no rush. Great work.
Just realized ChicagoFire is based off Yaldak's, so it's not "another one" that doesn't work. It should work once you get the fix for Yaldak's.

sarni84
Old
(Last edited by sarni84; 22nd April 2012 at 01:04 AM.)
Thanks Meter 630
Quote:
Originally Posted by capcanuck View Post
No go for the status bar on racings 2nd leak rom either.. all good though. I'm nandroided up!

Edit: I pushed the systemui.apk from haydens ics perfection 2 to racings rom with this theme, and its fantastic. 1% battery mod included! Thx phoenix & hayden pryde!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Gonna try that

Edit....no go. Systemui fc

}{Alienz}{
Old
Thanks Meter 230
New theme works amazing. Thank you so much for this.
My Xfire: http://www.xfire.com/profile/ysaliens/
Phone: T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy SIII