5,597,313 Members 35,661 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[CMC-GUI] [DAILY] [PPA] Cyanogenmod Compiler Daily [Depreciated]

Tip us?
 
-viperboy-
Old
#811  
-viperboy-'s Avatar
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 12804
Posts: 7,681
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: PA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lithid-cm View Post
for anyone still following, some big things are about to happen to cmc.

https://plus.google.com/photos/10302...12329610445089
Nice!! What are you using to make this?
 
lithid-cm
Old
#812  
lithid-cm's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2955
Posts: 3,177
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Cleveland
Quote:
Originally Posted by -viperboy- View Post
Nice!! What are you using to make this?
python +gtk

Quote:
Choosy moms choose JIF, the others JFIO
Twitter | Google Plus | Scripts | Github | AOSCompiler

 
lithid-cm
Old
#813  
lithid-cm's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2955
Posts: 3,177
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Cleveland
So I wanted to keep the theme inline with cyanogenmods new look. What do people think?
http://i.imgur.com/ssus3.png
http://i.imgur.com/nFIwp.png

Yes, that means I am adding an option to change the home screen. I am off work until wednesday. I am trying hard to get this pushed out as beta1 by then.

So keeping looking!

Quote:
Choosy moms choose JIF, the others JFIO
Twitter | Google Plus | Scripts | Github | AOSCompiler

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lithid-cm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Reptilez_DK
Old
#814  
Reptilez_DK's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 82
Posts: 381
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Kolding
I think it looks great. Can hardly wait.

These typos was sent from my Nexus S [i9023] using xda premium
Sorry for the typos - Better safe than sorry.

Samsung Galaxy Nexus [maguro] Jellybro
Asus Nexus 7 [grouper] CM10.1 Nightly

If everything else fails, trust your common sense. Squirrels are nice
 
mohamobo
Old
#815  
mohamobo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 182
Posts: 499
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Selangor
Quote:
Originally Posted by lithid-cm View Post
So I wanted to keep the theme inline with cyanogenmods new look. What do people think?
http://i.imgur.com/ssus3.png
http://i.imgur.com/nFIwp.png

Yes, that means I am adding an option to change the home screen. I am off work until wednesday. I am trying hard to get this pushed out as beta1 by then.

So keeping looking!
Look brilliant.
T-Mobile Samsung Vibrant :: Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich & Jellybean.
Google Samsung Nexus S :: Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich Jellybean & Kitkat.
Google Life's Good Nexus 4 :: Jellybean & Kitkat.
 
lithid-cm
Old
#816  
lithid-cm's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2955
Posts: 3,177
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Cleveland
I have released the Beta v0.1 of the CMC GUI. Please be gentle if you run into issues. Been trying very hard to test everything I can.

Thanks!

READ THE OP

Quote:
Choosy moms choose JIF, the others JFIO
Twitter | Google Plus | Scripts | Github | AOSCompiler

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lithid-cm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Ron G
Old
#817  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 3934
Posts: 3,374
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Mumbai

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lithid-cm View Post
I have released the Beta v0.1 of the CMC GUI. Please be gentle if you run into issues. Been trying very hard to test everything I can.

Thanks!

READ THE OP
ohhh thanks now wait is over thanks

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

in beta 1 have stuck bug, i'm facing when sync p500 gingerbread branch and i faced 3 times after 2 min fc when i press sync is stuck and after 2 min fc using 11.10 64 bit ubuntu
 
lithid-cm
Old
#818  
lithid-cm's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2955
Posts: 3,177
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Cleveland
Quote:
Originally Posted by cips gokhle View Post
ohhh thanks now wait is over thanks

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

in beta 1 have stuck bug, i'm facing when sync p500 gingerbread branch and i faced 3 times after 2 min fc when i press sync is stuck and after 2 min fc using 11.10 64 bit ubuntu
open the terminal and type cmc, press sync. make sure its syncing. In the OP I explained right now there is no threading. So it will appear "stuck" after you press compile or sync. Just let it sit there, its syncing. Just not telling you about it unless its running via terminal and you watch the output.

Quote:
Choosy moms choose JIF, the others JFIO
Twitter | Google Plus | Scripts | Github | AOSCompiler

The Following User Says Thank You to lithid-cm For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Ron G
Old
#819  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 3934
Posts: 3,374
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Mumbai

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lithid-cm View Post
open the terminal and type cmc, press sync. make sure its syncing. In the OP I explained right now there is no threading. So it will appear "stuck" after you press compile or sync. Just let it sit there, its syncing. Just not telling you about it unless its running via terminal and you watch the output.
really sorry i was in
excitement of using gui cm compile

excitement i'm not see this sorry for it and thanks gui is really good thanks for your hard work
 
lithid-cm
Old
#820  
lithid-cm's Avatar
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 2955
Posts: 3,177
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Cleveland
Quote:
Originally Posted by cips gokhle View Post
really sorry i was in
excitement of using gui cm compile

excitement i'm not see this sorry for it and thanks gui is really good thanks for your hard work
No worries, it will be added in. Its still beta, but everything works that I have been testing. Its pretty convenient. I just open the app press sync then compile when its done. Then as long as there were no errors, it will open with the filemanager in the place where your rom is located.

Quote:
Choosy moms choose JIF, the others JFIO
Twitter | Google Plus | Scripts | Github | AOSCompiler


THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes