Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,784,443 Members 47,700 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[HTC Germany] Statement ICS Update

Tip us?

MiXed92
Old
(Last edited by MiXed92; 21st April 2012 at 01:00 AM.) Reason: Corrected spelling mistakes If you find more you can keep them ;)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Default [HTC Germany] Statement ICS Update

Hello Guys,

since there was no date for the Desire HD ICS Update I asked the German HTC support if they have a specific date for the Update.

You can find the Answer in the attechment and for everyone who is not that into the German language here the translation:

Hello,

Thank you for your request related to your HTC Desire HD

We only have the confirmation that it will roll out this year. But there is no specific date when it will happen. Our experts predict, it wont be later than August and expect it more likely happen in May.

[Standart things about to contact them again and a link to survey]

Greetings

Juergen

HTC
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Answer.jpg
Views:	383
Size:	158.4 KB
ID:	1016295  

clouds5
Old
Thanks Meter 345
Great news So they say May and August? Then I'd say it comes in June or July :P

I hope sooner rather then later, my DHD is starting to fall apart (Volume rocker could fall out any moment i feel, power button sometimes does not work, Scratches all over, Sim/SDcard case is falling off sometimes and the battery doesnt get better either ).
And my contract runs out in September so i hope i can still experience ICS on this device that has suited so well in the past 2 years. And it was such an amazing community here on XDA. Great fun, great roms and i learned so much about Android and stuff
Phone: Samsung Galaxy S III | Stock rooted
Tablet: Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition Wifi | Stock rooted

MiXed92
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
I don't know why they even stated out August cause I did not even mentioned it in my original request to them o.O

But since they said not later than august but expeted to be in May i would agree with you and say mid of June
Tags
desire hd, htc, ics, mai, official