Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,782 Members 38,344 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Seems that I bricked my phone

Tip us?
 
badtripp
Old
#1  
badtripp's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Apr 2012
Question [Q] Seems that I bricked my phone

Hi guys!

I installed OpenSensation ROM for my Sensation from this thread. Everything was good, several times I rebooted my phone, after this I installed and configured my apps and rebooted phone again, but instead of reboot phone shut down and doesnt turn on, no bootloader, no recovery, no red light when charging. Any idea what it is?

Hope you could help me on this. Sorry for my english. Thanks.
 
ungraph
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 306
Join Date: Dec 2011
Have you tried taking out the battery and reinserting it? When connected to the computer do you get any message?
 
badtripp
Old
#3  
badtripp's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by ungraph View Post
Have you tried taking out the battery and reinserting it? When connected to the computer do you get any message?
Yes I tried, but nothing has changed. When I first time connected to the computer I get message that driver was no found.
 
yahhboy
Old
#4  
yahhboy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 92
Posts: 370
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by badtripp View Post
Yes I tried, but nothing has changed. When I first time connected to the computer I get message that driver was no found.
Try downloading the drivers from step 1: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...93&postcount=1
 
dreaddie101
Old
#5  
Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 34
Join Date: Aug 2009

 
DONATE TO ME
i have the same problem.............
 
yahhboy
Old
#6  
yahhboy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 92
Posts: 370
Join Date: Jan 2012
Ok well some info from both of you
Are you:
1. S-offed
2. Rooted
3. Custom Recovery
4. Super CID
5. What firmware

Sent from my sensational sensation 4g
 
badtripp
Old
#7  
badtripp's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by yahhboy View Post
Try downloading the drivers from step 1: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...93&postcount=1
I already had this driver, but I tried to reinstall it, nothing has changed, only sound of a failed connection.


Quote:
Originally Posted by yahhboy View Post
Ok well some info from both of you
Are you:
1. S-offed
2. Rooted
3. Custom Recovery
4. Super CID
5. What firmware

Sent from my sensational sensation 4g
1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. Firmware was without any name, I downloaded it from russian forum
 
shahkam
Old
#8  
shahkam's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 482
Posts: 4,820
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Canada
I will try and help what can you do ? can you boot to hboot?? Can adb detect your phone ??

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium


ROM: FrostyICS - june 4 2012
Build: T999VVLALH2
Kernel: Stock
Device: Galaxy S3
 
mrg02d
Old
#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 260
Posts: 1,542
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Tallahassee
Quote:
Originally Posted by badtripp View Post
I already had this driver, but I tried to reinstall it, nothing has changed, only sound of a failed connection.




1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Yes
4. Yes
5. Firmware was without any name, I downloaded it from russian forum
You are bricked. There is a thread in the dev section that might be able to help.
 
badtripp
Old
#10  
badtripp's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 5
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahkam View Post
I will try and help what can you do ? can you boot to hboot?? Can adb detect your phone ??

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda premium
None of this. ADB says that device was not found.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrg02d View Post
You are bricked. There is a thread in the dev section that might be able to help.
Is it possible to fix such brick? Can you give a link to that thread, please.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Slide Dial Replacement Dialer Lets You Make Calls from Anywhere

If you frequently make phone calls, your dialer (aka phone app)is one of the … more

Navigate with Your Samsung Gear 2 Using DMA Navi Watch

Whether you’re travelling to a new destination or exploring some previously … more

Xperia Z1 Stereo Speaker Mod, Cell Phone Unlocking Legal Again! – XDA Developer TV

Cell Phone Unlocking is legal again!! That and much … more