Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Xperia S UI for Xperia Play Extreme Final Edition --> TrueAncestor Rom

OP jjkkyu

21st April 2012, 12:02 AM   |  #211  
hebjes's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
48 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
there is no option for keep the original keyboard 2.3.4
21st April 2012, 12:45 AM   |  #212  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
How will I install this xperia s UI??

Sent from my R800i using xda premium
21st April 2012, 02:09 AM   |  #213  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 42
 
310 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xplayer 4561

How will I install this xperia s UI??

Sent from my R800i using xda premium

Flash via recovery

Sent from my R800i using Tapatalk
21st April 2012, 11:28 AM   |  #214  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
How will I flash my device I have already install the home.apk and music player.apk

Sent from my R800i using xda premium
22nd April 2012, 05:36 PM   |  #215  
Zerosuit Connor's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 242
 
303 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Donate to Me
More
Very nice, I am quite happy

Sent from my Xperia Play using Tapatalk Android
23rd April 2012, 11:58 AM   |  #216  
noojster's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
185 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
I love the true ancestor ROM

does the Xperia S UI extreme final edition is fully incorporated in your true ancestor Rom?
23rd April 2012, 03:24 PM   |  #217  
jjkkyu's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 374
 
370 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by noojster

I love the true ancestor ROM

does the Xperia S UI extreme final edition is fully incorporated in your true ancestor Rom?

I removed some components which have problems, so I think if you already use TA Rom, you don't need try this theme.

Sent from my R800i using xda premium
24th April 2012, 02:58 AM   |  #218  
noojster's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 14
 
185 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjkkyu

I removed some components which have problems, so I think if you already use TA Rom, you don't need try this theme.

Sent from my R800i using xda premium

Okay i know im in the wrong thread but regarding true ancestor Rom, I noticed some bug in the messaging app

when I try to send a text message and Ive manually typed the name of the recipient, it doesnt search for it(nothing happens) so what Im doing right now is manually searching for the contact instead..

Thanks
24th April 2012, 05:37 AM   |  #219  
jjkkyu's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 374
 
370 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by noojster

Okay i know im in the wrong thread but regarding true ancestor Rom, I noticed some bug in the messaging app

when I try to send a text message and Ive manually typed the name of the recipient, it doesnt search for it(nothing happens) so what Im doing right now is manually searching for the contact instead..

Thanks

problem confirmed, i'll try to fix.
26th April 2012, 05:07 AM   |  #220  
jjkkyu's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 374
 
370 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by noojster

Okay i know im in the wrong thread but regarding true ancestor Rom, I noticed some bug in the messaging app

when I try to send a text message and Ive manually typed the name of the recipient, it doesnt search for it(nothing happens) so what Im doing right now is manually searching for the contact instead..

Thanks

I've got it fixed.
wait for TrueAncestor update pack.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes