Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,291 Members 46,947 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM]Simon's Sense 3.5 (4-29-12)

Tip us?
 
jchavez1993
Old
#81  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 47
Posts: 232
Join Date: Aug 2011
Appricate it you guys thanks

Sent from my SCH-I400 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to jchavez1993 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Android311
Old
#82  
Android311's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 244
Posts: 2,217
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: California

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchavez1993 View Post
Appricate it you guys thanks

Sent from my SCH-I400 using xda premium
Your welcolm

Sent from my HTC_A510c using XDA
simonsimons34 Old
#83  
Guest
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpie20 View Post
Yeah I know especially the cdma people of the wildfire s, there dicks , especially this guy In the op , thinks he's cool because he fixed a few bugs and made a buggy a** cm7 and then wants donations for his crappy work . Well nevertheless don't worry about them just keep reading forums and you'll find the answer to things .

Sent from my HTC_A510c using XDA
If you dont like it, Get Out. If you dont want to appreciate my work, go ahead leave. I am soon to be one of the only CDMA guys left, most devs are moving away from the phone. I dont care if you leave I dont care if you stay, makes no difference to me. Sometimes, you just got to tell that one "customer" to leave, when they cant respect the service they get.....

Thats all Im going to say on the topic, as for cm7, guess i could just share a fully working with the team and donors to Team BlueRidge, if you want to disgrace all my work. I have no problem in it. Others, however, may be verry mad at you being the cause..
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
junxracr
Old
(Last edited by junxracr; 20th April 2012 at 10:44 PM.)
#84  
junxracr's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 122
Posts: 938
Join Date: Dec 2010
Yeah if you don't like it get out. If you don't have a cdma you shouldn't even bother. He's one of the only dev's that did anything for this phone. If some of you winer's would learn to read through a thread you wouldn't have so many problems.

Sent from my HTC_A510c using XDA
Marvelc
 
junxracr
Old
(Last edited by junxracr; 20th April 2012 at 10:41 PM.)
#85  
junxracr's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 122
Posts: 938
Join Date: Dec 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Android311 View Post
Reflash the Rom, calls work fine on my phone, Ive made a lot of calls with no problems

Sent from my HTC_A510c using XDA
Good idea. I would of did it sooner, but I needed to make a call right away. Reflash did it.

Sent from my HTC_A510c using XDA
Marvelc
 
SRC123123
Old
#86  
SRC123123's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 30
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by junxracr View Post
Yeah if you don't like it get out. If you don't have a cdma you shouldn't even bother. He's one of the only dev's that did anything for this phone. If some of you winer's would learn to read through a thread you wouldn't have so many problems.

Sent from my HTC_A510c using XDA
Tru-dat, people that are not contributing anything just need to stfu. Maybe if you tried to create a rom you would realize its not something that gets done perfectly in one night.

Sent from my HTC_A510c using xda premium
HTC Droid DNA - ParanoidAndroid 3.97

Nexus 10 - Keepin it Stock!

-------------------------------------------------------

Just trying not to brick my phone.
 
cpie20
Old
#87  
cpie20's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 54
Posts: 316
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRC123123 View Post
Tru-dat, people that are not contributing anything just need to stfu. Maybe if you tried to create a rom you would realize its not something that gets done perfectly in one night.

Sent from my HTC_A510c using xda premium
Actually I'm not a newb OK and it is easy to build a rom , and second he didn't even built it he just fixed a couple bugs from the rom. ( and don't call this a project if someone took another persons rom and fixed a few bugs.)

Sent from my HTC_A510c using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to cpie20 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
bobdamnit
Old
#88  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 93
Posts: 254
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
The project was handed to Simon by the original author, Jmz. Simon now has permission to continue work on this project, and fix whatever bugs may be found.

Thats why a new thread was posted.
"Its like asking the chef to crack the shell on your soup because your Coca-Cola has too much crunchy butter. It just doesn't make sense!"--Grrrrrumpy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bobdamnit For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Android311
Old
#89  
Android311's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 244
Posts: 2,217
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: California

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpie20 View Post
Actually I'm not a newb OK and it is easy to build a rom , and second he didn't even built it he just fixed a couple bugs from the rom. ( and don't call this a project if someone took another persons rom and fixed a few bugs.)

Sent from my HTC_A510c using XDA
Easy? Build a rom then for the community....put your skills where your mouth is

Sent from my HTC_A510c using XDA
simonsimons34 Old
#90  
Guest
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: n/a
Stop flame everyone. Before I ask a moderator to come in to control this progressive wildfire. It's taking away from the topic.
Thanks

Sent from my HTC_A510c using Tapatalk

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes