[ROM][ICS][UNOFFICIAL] CM9.1 BETA8 for Legend [FIX Camcording] [DEC 7]

OP zeubea

21st April 2012, 12:17 AM   |  #641  
Flag Gothenburg
Thanks Meter: 3

105 posts
First of all, Zeubea, you are doing a wonderful job

I just wonder one thing?.. I dont know if its my Legend or if its the rom but I installed Flash Player 10.3 (ARMv6) and it isnt working, do anyone know why? Because when i used Cyanogenmod 7.1, it was working perfectly.

PS. I've also tried 10.1 and 10.2 for ARMv6
21st April 2012, 12:19 AM   |  #642  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 32

265 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marijnrombouts

Ah really? (:

I just did it. And for a moment (after a long time) I had GPS, though it lost connection now. I will try it tomorrow outside, and report back!

Radio_47.54.35.20U_7.13.35.13_signed is what I flashed onto my Legend.

Can someone confirm the same and provide the link to latest working Radio ?

I am also facing the same problem and GPS lock is not acheived...

/
21st April 2012, 12:33 AM   |  #643  
Thanks Meter: 11

24 posts
This is the version radio I'm using >
47.54.35.20U_7.13.35.13_signed.zip
http://zubu.ca/legend/Radio_47.54.35....13_signed.zip

Can't confirm if helps GPS or not - I never get GPS here, even with a Garmin Satnav.

To flash, load clockworkmod and flash the oldest version of recovery. Then reboot into that old version of recovery and flash like a ROM.

Make sure you have a backup copy of your current radio first... there are some listed on cyanogenmod.
Last edited by wipeout_uk; 21st April 2012 at 12:37 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wipeout_uk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st April 2012, 01:13 AM   |  #644  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 53

379 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RQ7

First of all, Zeubea, you are doing a wonderful job

I just wonder one thing?.. I dont know if its my Legend or if its the rom but I installed Flash Player 10.3 (ARMv6) and it isnt working, do anyone know why? Because when i used Cyanogenmod 7.1, it was working perfectly.

PS. I've also tried 10.1 and 10.2 for ARMv6

I have also installed flash on my phone and like you it isn't fully functioning.

Sent from my Legend using xda premium
21st April 2012, 02:59 AM   |  #645  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 445

1,446 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevemotto

I have also installed flash on my phone and like you it isn't fully functioning.

+1

sent from my legend, currently using zeubea ics beta0
21st April 2012, 05:53 AM   |  #646  
Flag Kota Kinabalu
Thanks Meter: 52

229 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mafosh

hi, just wondering, i am using CM7 nightly, do i have there HW acceleration enabled as by default or not

i am thinking about moving on this ICS stuff... but also i am not sure how about navi apps i use -> sygic aura and copilot live... will they work ?

You can always nandroid backup your current rom with cwm and try cm9. About your app you can use titanium backup to do the job. And at the end if you don like cm9 as some of the features are not yet available, you can restore back to your previous nandroid backup. No harm trying.

Sent from my legend using XDA
21st April 2012, 06:30 AM   |  #647  
Flag Lisse
Thanks Meter: 0

16 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marijnrombouts

Ah really? (:
But it does not do it when you have a pattern set up. That's what I tried, because I did not like the idea of it.

---------- Post added at 11:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

I just did it. And for a moment (after a long time) I had GPS, though it lost connection now. I will try it tomorrow outside, and report back!

Radio_47.54.35.20U_7.13.35.13_signed is what I flashed onto my Legend.

I already had this radio installed but somehow it didn't work completely. After re-flash i saw some sattelites which i didn't see before. Plus i got the GPS icon in taskbar back. Will check out a fix later on when i am outside. Thanks

Fix is realised ...
Last edited by Keesjansma2; 21st April 2012 at 08:56 AM.
21st April 2012, 09:26 AM   |  #648  
Flag The Hague area
Thanks Meter: 20

73 posts
More
Thanks, I'll check it out. Guess I already did, but maybe I missed something. I did not have issues with Ogo's Sense ROM, so, with no other variables changed, my guess would be it's the new ROM.

The led lights are not defective, they light up fine in any other ROM and with this ICS ROM after touching the brightness controls. (..and stop working after turning the screen off)

The clock I was speaking of, is part of Beautiful Widgets But all widgets stopped updating: email, battery widget, Power controls..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevemotto

The battery problem, I have addressed a few times in this forum so go check it out

Hmmm, the led lights still aren't working that's a shame can't really do anything about it, guess last resort is to give back for repairs if you have warranty.

The widget updating problem has happened to me a few months ago when I was using a clock widget which showed the time in text form (don't remember what it's called). Like you, I also had to restart the widget to make it update itself again. After a while I got fed up with it and just downloaded beautiful Widgets (app in Google play) and the problem never occurred again . I really recommend "beautiful Widgets", great widget app for weather/time but its a paid app but you can always apk it

21st April 2012, 11:53 AM   |  #649  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 53

379 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dahwe

Thanks, I'll check it out. Guess I already did, but maybe I missed something. I did not have issues with Ogo's Sense ROM, so, with no other variables changed, my guess would be it's the new ROM.

The led lights are not defective, they light up fine in any other ROM and with this ICS ROM after touching the brightness controls. (..and stop working after turning the screen off)

The clock I was speaking of, is part of Beautiful Widgets But all widgets stopped updating: email, battery widget, Power controls..

Hmmm, I'm using the battery widget from beautiful Widgets and it updates fine. Did you have this updating problem with other roms aswell?

21st April 2012, 12:57 PM   |  #650  
Flag The Hague area
Thanks Meter: 20

73 posts
More
Nope, not at all. But I think I might have found a solution/workaround: I ticked the 'Keep in memory' box in Launcher Pro. That seems to do the trick (so far)

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread